Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433274 times)

some guy is offering me a smoking furious fukaguusima (?) + 1 key for my stormy mountain cap

he's also got another trade with a professional killstreak strange festive huntsman + 1 key for the same deal

don't take it, right?

some guy is offering me a smoking furious fukaguusima (?) + 1 key for my stormy mountain cap

he's also got another trade with a professional killstreak strange festive huntsman + 1 key for the same deal

don't take it, right?

they're both very awful trades

so i found out how hard it is to sell a gold bokiller wrench. Someone decided to gift it and traded it. Didnt know it would degrade the value to the point to where someone would ask for a loving refund after i traded with them.

I'm just gonna attempt to collect 54 weapons to get 3 refined so that I can craft a hat. I don't have any hopes about it though

I'm just gonna attempt to collect 54 weapons to get 3 refined so that I can craft a hat. I don't have any hopes about it though
dont craft hats unless you have money to waste
instead buy 2 hats you want and a strange

dont craft hats unless you have money to waste
Implying refined metal, a free item, is even worth money.

is anyone else seeing the halloween options in the "play multiplayer" options?
nvm full moon im dumb
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:28:43 AM by PurpleSir »

so i found out how hard it is to sell a gold bokiller wrench. Someone decided to gift it and traded it. Didnt know it would degrade the value to the point to where someone would ask for a loving refund after i traded with them.

Hope you told them no and not to blame you for their ignorance.

So I was just on the server with probably the worst blu team
I was on ctf_turbine and I was playing my fish scout loadout (BFB, PBPP, and the Holy Mackeral)
They were tougher for the first few rounds I was there, and it actually took us a while to cap the intel even once
But over the course of the game their defense gradually deteriorated until I could capture the intel all 3 times in under two minutes

So yeah
Their team sucked

You know what's the worst? An incompetent medic that cannot even look away from the heavy for one second to heal a single other teammate. They make me audibly rage.
I run up to them burning to death and they won't even give me two seconds of their time to keep me just above dying. I'm getting very pissed just talking about it.

You know what's the worst? An incompetent medic that cannot even look away from the heavy for one second to heal a single other teammate. They make me audibly rage.
I run up to them burning to death and they won't even give me two seconds of their time to keep me just above dying. I'm getting very pissed just talking about it.

Oh my god those are the worst
I tend to be more of a battle medic, mostly healing the frontmost power unit (i.e. soldier, demo, heavy) but also healing others when they're badly hurt.

I think one of the main reasons they don't heal others is because they don't have that advanced option for automatically seeing who is hurt enabled.
Like I have it so when someone hits 50 hp they automatically call for medic

I was burning to death and a medic wouldn't bother to heal me, and I was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
Pocket medics are worthless.

I quick-fix medic
you can save so many lives if you do it right

there is no better feeling in the world than extinguishing a teammate who is literally having the flesh seared off his bones and watching him walk off a new man while muttering under your breath "i got you homie"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:49:24 PM by Cargøn »

I quick-fix medic
you can save so many lives if you do it right
a fellow qf brother

Im terrible as a medic, but if the team needs another medic, I usually go qf or stock, though i prefer qf since I prefer healing a lot at a time.