Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2474593 times)

qf medic all the way

Do any of you guys use the Sydney Sleeper, or am I the only one?

I use full jarate set (sydney's sleeper, jarate, bushwacka) on mario kart servers
thats pretty much it

i play competitive 6s medic
it's not fun. really, it isn't. you have basically no impact on the game unless you have to dodge stuff, which actually is the best part about it
my surfs are out of this world sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVeFF9MdzKs
also qf is only used as a joke in comp because it's pretty bad compared to uber and kritz, as it's countered by both of them. vaccinator is just bad tho and you never use it.

I run up to them burning to death and they won't even give me two seconds of their time to keep me just above dying. I'm getting very pissed just talking about it.
just happened today

jesus christ

it's not fun. really, it isn't. you have basically no impact on the game unless you have to dodge stuff, which actually is the best part about it
also qf is only used as a joke in comp because it's pretty bad compared to uber and kritz, as it's countered by both of them. vaccinator is just bad tho and you never use it.
why would vacc even be allowed in 6s

you would be unstoppable against 1v1s and various medpicks

Well the premise of medic in both 6s and highlander is that you're essentially the commander. You have the best gauge of your team's ability to push(uber percentage, numbers, hp, ammo) and you need to be able to brown townyze these things quickly and call the shots. If you aren't having fun as medic because you feel like you offer no game impact, it's probably because you're not actually playing and rather you're just dodging and watching. I think playing medic on a cooperative team is both rewarding and fun... but it's pretty much you get what you put in etc.. tl;dr you loving suck m8

edit: also you totally died to rollers after that vid ended

vaccinator is amazing if used correctly even in comp.

most of the time a sniper is gonna try to headshot your heavy but if hes getting vacc healed, it doesnt headshot and is just like a bodyshot making the sniper have very little power.

also it shuts down kritzkrieg charges for the same reason.

ok lemme just make a new post about this:
you have basically no impact on the game
what. uber advantage is such a huge part of comp (especially 6s) that it just seems really ignorant to say that medics have no impact

not to mention overheals

If you're gonna despise the Vaccinator, you made a terrible mistake especially if Jairo knows what you said about it

i've played a stuff ton of comp stuff recently and let me just say this:
the medic is the backbone of the team.
the second the medic goes down the entire team just crumples into nothingness.

the medic is the backbone of the team.
the second the medic goes down the entire team just crumples into nothingness.
this is why if you kill the medic, it doesnt even matter if you die in the process because you basically destroyed their push/defense

this is why if you kill the medic, it doesnt even matter if you die in the process because you basically destroyed their push/defense

Which is exactly why I focus most of my shots to the medic in a group. Dead medic = no push.

Trading a scout for a enemy medic is a good trade in any case really.