Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2466696 times)

Ironicly i found a bone dome on a halloween server a few days ago.

found a guy willing to buy my hat for 14 keys

time to trick out my other classes
what was the hat?

what was the hat?
from the price, could be:

bmoc
unusual
max head(?)
buds

I got a Strange Part: Halloween Kills as a random drop yesterday, and I wasn't even on a Halloween server.

So when are the update notes gonna say 'Market gardener can no longer be equipped with the B.A.S.E. Jumper already equipped'?

So when are the update notes gonna say 'Market gardener can no longer be equipped with the B.A.S.E. Jumper already equipped'?
Never?

sounds like someone got wrecked by a market gardener soldier.

Never?

sounds like someone got wrecked by a market gardener soldier.
Nope, in the long gone days the market gardener was a symbol for skill and mastery of the air strafe.
Now it's a symbol for the fact you own a base jumper.

Nope, in the long gone days the market gardener was a symbol for skill and mastery of the air strafe.
Now it's a symbol for the fact you own a base jumper.

Base Jumper's meh. If you can already Market Garden and are playing seriously (as in trying to get kills this way) it's more effective to not use it than making yourself a floating, slow moving target. Part of what makes Market Gardener Soldiers effective is their ability to fly in and fly out before anyone realizes what's happening, once you see one using a Base Jumper, anyone who knows what it does can get away or juke them pretty easily.

I remember I heard in a Star video about using the combo is that its only really good for using right as you're about to hit the person so you can quickly aim your shot and then drop and swing.
so really it just makes it so you have a better chance of lining up your shots at the cost of a slightly longer time before actually landing

BOOM BAMBINO
The item server is down
The halloween update draws near

selling stuff like a strange festive flare gun, collectors splendid shield, officers ushanka, and some more crap

www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRetroOne <- add me you bimbos

trade me and i'll send you my backpack.tf classifieds, tommorow though as im stuck at my gaurdians

also holy forget is mario kart the 2014 halloween event?

i cant wait to see how they do the boss battle
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:54:47 PM by 16-Bit Yoshi »

I'll be honest, this seems really dumb

It's like they're turning it into a completely different game this year, I hope this bumper car thing is just a small part of the event like a minigame that happens at the end of a round or something or else I'll be really disappointed

I guess we'll find out soon though, it's scheduled for later tonight

i always loving miss scream fortress every single time holy hell
oh wait i worded it wrong
i meant that i hope i don't miss this one because i've missed every other one
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:21:15 PM by Daswiruch »