Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433932 times)

I Want the NEW L4D HUNTER SCOUT! AND EVERYTHING

I got that

it's great

jeez keys are almost 10 ref
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:06:44 PM by Badger »

I have started this game not long ago so i dont have many good stuff
The highest item i have is only either The Lone Survivor or The Voodoo-Cursed Scout Soul, each 3-4 ref

I want the battle bird
i mean come on, it looks so fukin similar to my OC on red team.

People who do this. They're EVERYWHERE. This one even goes to the extent to wear exactly what star did in his last video.

I've actually played with star before though. B)

How come you guys been getting so much Halloween stuff? i only got one cauldron with 3 items.

So when you get the "get X halloween achievements" achievement you get a strongarm hammer melee weapon
The Engineer can equip that.
Build stuff by smashing it.

Bumpercars? In my Team Fortress?

"YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! SHAME ON YOU! THIS IS MY ONLY JOB!"

It's actually pretty fun.

Aw, they actually removed the old Scream Fortress theme for the new one instead of having the game play one of them randomly D:

So what do you guys think of the new HUD? I'm not a fan. I like the transparency and color, but the health being above the player is really inconvenient, and makes playing medic a bit harder in my experience.

So what do you guys think of the new HUD? I'm not a fan. I like the transparency and color, but the health being above the player is really inconvenient, and makes playing medic a bit harder in my experience.
The jittery health bar makes me sick

so uh merasmus cast a spell right before the bumper kart segment began and well

(yes, we did get stuck with the underwater spell)

also the beep man is just awesome