Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434089 times)

if anyone gives me a battle bird when it becomes tradable I will do whatever you wish for me to do
I will be your slave
I'm really disappointed that you can't get any additional free Halloween items after the initial 6 though
This is my ONE problem with this update
why the hell should we spend 2.50 (2.75 for me actually cause Canadian money) for only a SLIGHT chance of Haunted Items that we can only wear once every month?
its why I liked the old system, If you were dedicated to the game, you got the new stuff, just not in all the fancy qualities and everything, and I was fine with that.
I only opened 2 crates, and got 2 non-haunted misc items and I dont plan on opening up any more crates with real money.

also, the updates only been out for less than 24 hours and someone already made this
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:10:27 PM by Flatflyer »

I'm expecting TFkart servers to pop up in a couple of days

I'm expecting TFkart servers to pop up in a couple of days

why the hell should we spend 2.50 (2.75 for me actually cause Canadian money) for only a SLIGHT chance of Haunted Items that we can only wear once every month?
a lot of servers have mods that allow you to wear hallowe'en items year-round these days
too bad most of them seem pretty empty in lieu of the hallowe'en event

Don't forget that one update that made halloween items wearable anytime you're on a halloween map.

Don't forget that one update that made halloween items wearable anytime you're on a halloween map.
also eternaween

Still, I feel like if you're paying 2.50 for a single item that isnt even guaranteed to be a special quality, you should still be able to wear it whenever.

I can't believe Mr. Mundee's Wild Ride actually made it in, I was 100% certain it was too bulky to get added

Creepypasta glitch
Quote from: PikachuX1000
Also this happened earlier. The tickets got to the top of the lift and a loud sound kept repeating itself really quickly. Nothing was happening but the ghost particle effect started to spam. After a bit of a delay everything in the map vanished but you could still run around just fine, plays were still randomly shooting until we finally got teleported to the arena, which was also dark. Then after that the entire map was still missing all of its... everything. You could only swing and shoot at shadows :V I wasn't the only one getting this. Everyone on the server was like, What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFZETfQDp4A
Spooky

Also, Mario Kart happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XhQuXg9C2o
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:10:07 PM by Masterlegodude »

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY
stop you scared my mom...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:43:23 PM by ZombieDude »

i got another achievement but i didn't get a cauldron
do i get a cauldron every other achievement?

i got another achievement but i didn't get a cauldron
do i get a cauldron every other achievement?

Only "Bumper to Bumper to Bumper"