Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434043 times)

well this is kind of funny

raffle began on american revolution and ends on french

anyway, the winner is e-maxx

competitive Bumper car soccer pls
ugh i hate that one
i wish moving the mouse let you move the camera, having it totally fixed forward is obnoxious

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

sweet
I got a Strange Gibus.

ugh i hate that one
i wish moving the mouse let you move the camera, having it totally fixed forward is obnoxious
If it were controlled by the mouse, then it wouldn't be like actually playing with bumper cars.

so this is someone's halloween costume

What does the Breadgineer say when he's frustrated?

"Arg!"

u-uh
certainly not me

It's really just people who do it on Carnival of Carnage and Helltower that get me, Eyeduct too but not as much

Like I truly try not to tell people how to play the game but you're on a relatively small map with spells and all sorts of crazy stuff yet some people still decide that the best course of action is to build a level 3 sentry and sit next to it all round like nothing unusual is going on

Then there's minisentry spam (and I mean SPAM, like placing one every possible chance) but that's irritating on any map

<3 you zombiedude

it sucks though cause one of my friends gave me one a little while before but I'm giving it back to him since his is tradeable.
he said hes gonna try to get me a Haunted one though but in the meantime thanks for it so much <<<<3333

thank you based facepunch

I hope it's more golden wrenchs

friend just gave me a strange Haunted Battle bird

welp.