Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434033 times)

but yeah it sucks that there doesnt seem to be any way of getting the halloween items other than the 6 you get from the 2 cauldrons and whatever you get from crates.
blame the farming accounts. lord knows you can't trust the tf2 community with a lenient cosmetic-giving event like that.

also i unboxed a strange haunted vampiric vesture, sweet

Well, this happened.

This new unusual, tho.

oh forget the Medic has an angel wing item and I unboxed a strange haunted one

btw what's it called?

blame the farming accounts. lord knows you can't trust the tf2 community with a lenient cosmetic-giving event like that.

also i unboxed a strange haunted vampiric vesture, sweet
Nice. I got a strange haunted bonecut belt (heavy shoulderpad) and strange haunted hundkopf (dog face for medic).

i just got a strangifier for a spine twisted skull
woah

does anyone that hasn't played in like 3 months wanna play with me or something idk
i gave all my items away and now i'm starting from star fish

Things are getting awfully spooky around here...

The bumper car thing is the funnest thing ever.

Ok wait, does anyone remember that video where some cod players played tf2 on consoles for some lan event and were terrible? I know it was posted here before, a long long while ago, I'm trying to find it.

So when you get the "get X halloween achievements" achievement you get a strongarm hammer melee weapon

I Want the NEW L4D HUNTER SCOUT! AND EVERYTHING