Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429348 times)

why do people always want weapons? for stuffs sake we have enough to play with and adding more just seems null at this point. when they added the new demo weps i literally did not care. when they made the air strike i thought it was neat, but again i prefer older weapons.

sure new weapons aren't bad but honestly we are more than good on weapons ffs

Demoman and Soldier do have enough weapons, but there are other classes that have very few items (Engineer and Medic specifically have half as many items as Soldier, mostly because they're hard to balance according to Valve) and they deserve some extra toys

Additionally there are still some items that are underpowered and could use the balance treatment (Classic and Cleaner's Carbine come to mind)

Classic is super OP reg what are u talking about lol

Its super easy for me to get kills with that gun

Anyways yeah I would like to see more weapons added. Specifically, more Pyro flamethrowers and Heavy miniguns would be nice.

Anyways yeah I would like to see more weapons added. Specifically, more Pyro flamethrowers and Heavy miniguns would be nice.

It's a weapon that requires little skill, it's point, click, hold and kill.

I've never really liked it because it's extremely difficult to tell when an enemy sniper is scoping in on you.

Well yeah thats kinda why its appealing to people like me who care about getting to the top of a server scoreboard. Although there are plenty of equally easy ways to do that.

Being unable to headshot until you scuttle around like a revved-up Heavy for several seconds is one of the worst mechanics in the game

If there's another Sniper that's even remotely decent on the other team he will completely shut you down unless he doesn't see you before you're charged, and you'd better pray to god you don't miss or you'll be spending more time charging up another shot

It only kills Snipers (sans Danger Shield) and Scouts in one fully-charged bodyshot, and so does the stock Sniper Rifle ok engineers and spies too but still

It's still outclassed by stock in every single way except for some added situational awareness, and that's not a good trade-off for having to stand around in one spot like a long-range Sentry waiting for someone to come into view
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:56:36 AM by Regulith »

Good snipers are living hell
You can literally not kill them in any way unless you charge them as scout tapping them with a pistol

regulith, as a classic user i am upset

and mister cheese never did TF2 mann up again

So I join one and some engineer instantly says my upgrades are terrible. he also says "been in a game with you before, you get kicked every time. add one to that resume."
Yea alright jerk, and he votekicks me off.

EDIT: forgot to mention I haven't done Mann Up in months, and he somehow remembered me. uh huh
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:50:46 AM by Mister Cheese »

and mister cheese never did TF2 mann up again

So I join one and some engineer instantly says my upgrades are terrible. he also says "been in a game with you before, you get kicked every time. add one to that resume."
Yea alright jerk, and he votekicks me off.

EDIT: forgot to mention I haven't done Mann Up in months, and he somehow remembered me. uh huh
play MvM with friends unless you want a stuffty experience

so looks like the alien update is confirmed?

so looks like the alien update is confirmed?
Pretty much

But i'm just gonna assume that only a quarter, if not half, of the community made Invasion items will make it in, because there is a TON of stuff

There will most likely be a map or two, maybe a couple of weapons, but mostly hats

There will most likely be a map or two, maybe a couple of weapons, but mostly hats
please god put in a medigun

this is the perfect update for a medigun

So in Snowplow I found a bomb being carried by birds maybe in the distance at the second point on the first level.

Hard to see though but it's there.