Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429709 times)

That's a reference to the End of the Line video where towards the end, there's a flock of birds carrying a payload bomb into the distance

pff you guys with your ufo's and your bombs

the real deal is the red sniper off the side of thunder mountain final
he looks so loving smug. i actually got a red team dude to chill by me while i tried to snipe that jerk, but nope

He's clearly waiting for the right moment to strike

With how long he's been standing there, his sniper rifle must have overcharged by now

I had made 31 buildings in one round life before. 29 were mini sentries.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:25:15 PM by jonnyman5656 »

Demoman and Soldier do have enough weapons, but there are other classes that have very few items (Engineer and Medic specifically have half as many items as Soldier, mostly because they're hard to balance according to Valve) and they deserve some extra toys

I second this

heavy should also get an ammo pack sandvich

Tip of the hats promo is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfT7EjNByg
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:18:11 PM by Badger »

i donated 30$ bc i like donating for video game charities. agdq and sgdq are very noble causes and i like this one too.

Demoman and Soldier do have enough weapons, but there are other classes that have very few items (Engineer and Medic specifically have half as many items as Soldier, mostly because they're hard to balance according to Valve) and they deserve some extra toys

Additionally there are still some items that are underpowered and could use the balance treatment (Classic and Cleaner's Carbine come to mind)
reminds me of a wep concept I had for engi that just sat in my projects folder:

The idea behind "stamped" is that it marks spies for a full 15 seconds since it's not really a status, and it works great with pybros/the southern hospitality.

Black Box + Concheror + Escape Plan pretty much makes you Tank Surpeme

i rarely use the melee weapon so i'm thinking of switching it out for something else.  is Disciplinary Action good?

whip is arguably the best soldier melee bar none

you know 'arguably' and 'bar none' mean like the exact opposite things right

you know 'arguably' and 'bar none' mean like the exact opposite things right
I definitely meant to write that, probably

or maybe even the equalizer.