Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2430529 times)

svdl is only getting 1% revenue? lol

Ronin isn't OUR Ronin, right? It's not exactly a unique name but I just had a thought
Most likely not, hopefully not.

Ronin isn't OUR Ronin, right? It's not exactly a unique name but I just had a thought
Almost certain that it's not our Ronin

Also, did only Bang and Ronin speak to Valve about who gets what and Valve was just like "Sure whatever"? Was there no concern on Valve's part for everyone else who contributed? I feel so confused

svdl is only getting 1% revenue? lol

what the heck

svdl is so good though

Anyone willing to help me get spy achievements? I want the cloak and dagger because I think that is the only thing that will make me a good spy.

Anyone willing to help me get spy achievements? I want the cloak and dagger because I think that is the only thing that will make me a good spy.
You'd be surprised how well you can do with the normal cloak.
Pick up ammo kits and it'll boost your cloak, use the L'Etranger to make the cloak last longer as well.

Just trade two of your drops for one

Just trade two of your drops for one
f2ps can't trade their drops

f2ps can't trade their drops

I tend to selectively forget the Uber Update ever happened

Take a Cloak and Dagger from me then, no charge, if free players can even open Trade Offers

I tend to selectively forget the Uber Update ever happened

Take a Cloak and Dagger from me then, no charge, if free players can even open Trade Offers
It won't let me go directly there through my browser so here is my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/moltenkitten/

Aww man, Invasion got delayed...
I was so hyped.

I could hardly care about the update being delayed. more concerned with the fact the devs are getting gipped of their fair pay.

I, on the other hand, care a lot about it being delayed.
Although,
the devs getting gipped of their fair pay
is still a terrible thing and shows the lead devs are kinda greedy.
I mean, one of them is taking a third of the profits. A third!!