Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348818 times)

In the latest TF2 Blog update they seem to completely ignore the Invasion update...
Is it because Invasion is the Halloween update (now)?
Or did they just completely kill it or something?
Or maybe they wanted to just keep it sort of secret...?

I have no idea what to think of it.

Ronin said Invasion is postponed until after Gun Mettle is finished to "give everyone the chance to support the people behind the Gun Mettle to its fullest"

Good cover story

Over $200,000 was raised for tip of the hats. Hell yeah
Also jerma is the winner of Dota fortress.
i wish i watched more, i thought it was really well done. Jerma and Star basically stole the show, but Tagg was also really funny, i might watch his stuff.

also the guy, i think his name was GhettoCow? he had this badass radio voice and i thought he was really good at making the stream interesting when it came to rocket jumping and surfing and such

also the guy, i think his name was GhettoCow?

Please tell me you're joking lol.

Anyways, DoTA Fortress was fantastic.

i wish i watched more, i thought it was really well done. Jerma and Star basically stole the show, but Tagg was also really funny, i might watch his stuff.

also the guy, i think his name was GhettoCow? he had this badass radio voice and i thought he was really good at making the stream interesting when it came to rocket jumping and surfing and such

I loved that the first pub session was just Star and Jerma going off of jokes from their videos and that lady on the couch was completely clueless

Please tell me you're joking lol.

Anyways, DoTA Fortress was fantastic.
i forgot his name

or what does everybody hate him or somethin

A 10/10 sniper loadout by yours truly

I don't understand why people wear the canteens outside of MVM. I always have a dueling minigame in the action slot.

I don't understand why people wear the canteens outside of MVM. I always have a dueling minigame in the action slot.
cause we're too lazy to switch it out when we're not playing MVM

I don't duel

i forgot his name

or what does everybody hate him or somethin

Getawhale is his name, which is why I was hoping you were joking lol.

I wasn't making fun of you or anything for it, it just sounded hilarious in comparison.

cause we're too lazy to switch it out when we're not playing MVM

I don't duel

cosmetic

cosmetic
*action

sissy
I'd like to actually use it more but everytime I start a duel it either devolves to 1. The other guy gets one kill on me and avoids me like the plague to win or 2. He keeps playing sniper/spy and tries to kill me and we never actually encounter eachother lol.

If the Kritz or Treat wasn't halloween restricted I'd be glad to wear it over having nothing >:C

*actionsissy
I'd like to actually use it more but everytime I start a duel it either devolves to 1. The other guy gets one kill on me and avoids me like the plague to win or 2. He keeps playing sniper/spy and tries to kill me and we never actually encounter eachother lol.

If the Kritz or Treat wasn't halloween restricted I'd be glad to wear it over having nothing >:C

Dueling isn't very practical, hence why I don't buy or trade for them.