Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433114 times)

who on god's green earth decided one of the ugliest all-class unusuals with the worst effect should be worth $940
I think you just answered your own question: because it's themed

I think you just answered your own question: because it's themed

it costs less to run for president
Actually no

I think (I am not positive and I didn't bother looking it up) the campaign cost for presidency costs over 2 billion

Im considering buying this. Should I? https://marketplace.tf/items/538;5;u12;p12955537/Massed%20Flies%20Killer%20Exclusive
Chances are tf2 won't last forever, do you really want to spend 940$ for a game you might stop playing over a few years
Also it's massed flies, the effect you can barely see

afraidanna's bluffing, there's no way he's got 1,000 bucks to spare. he's poor af

it's funny because all of the most expensive stuff in https://marketplace.tf/unusuals including that hat is made up of overpriced bullstuff sold by a user named Shadow

am I misremembering or wasn't afraidanna the asshat who used lmaobox

i did a trade-up and trashed 10 civilian grades for a freelance grade

on one hand it's factory new which is great
on the other hand it's another forgetinf STICKYBOMB LAUNCHER I DONT EVEN USE THIS stuff

tell ya what: i'll keep this one (unless someone wants to trade me another freelance grade factory new), but i have a few other freelance items to trade:

anyone want them? they're p cheap

that rooftop wrangler stickybomb launcher is hot a f, but I feel like trading for it would get me back into this game

and I'm trying to help my brother not play this game any more by not playing it myself

i mean i can't even see how hot it is because i'm running on dx8 due to how stuff my laptop is

but i'd be willing to trade the 4 freelance grades into better guns that i can actually use one day
the rooftop wrangler is p nice but i dont really play normal demo, mostly just demoknight

does anyone want to buy my strange vintage camera beard
:(