Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432225 times)

holy forget someone actually bought my unusual off the steam market, I even listed it for 15% more than it's valued at to account for valve tax and someone still bought it

you'd be surprised how much people are willing to throw away.

i sold an australium black box in the same day even tho it was more than its bp value

quick question when gun mettle ends will unfinished contracts go away

quick question when gun mettle ends will unfinished contracts go away

no, they just won't drop anymore.

oh god I should not be allowed to have this much in my steam wallet, the temptation to open crates/cases whenever they drop is strong

You'll just be disappointed, man, don't spend your money on virtual slot machines!

oh god I should not be allowed to have this much in my steam wallet, the temptation to open crates/cases whenever they drop is strong
You should open them and give me your unwanted loot, I have a distinct lack of cosmetics.

buy another unusual quick (or an australium ;D)

If you do decide to open a bunch of crates and cases, you should record it as well as a face-cam and upload it to Youtube

You'll just be disappointed, man, don't spend your money on virtual slot machines!

I was a gambler in a past life

buy another unusual quick (or an australium ;D)

It'd have to be a really really cheap one, I'm planning on using most of the money on Fallout 4 post-release and a few other games

Australiums are the ugliest items in the game next to anything painted one of The Two Forbidden Colors

If you do decide to open a bunch of crates and cases, you should record it as well as a face-cam and upload it to Youtube

I'll pass, nobody watches those unless you have a pre-established YouTube personality

So this is a cute lil' unusual effect i'd like to see in the game

Also, this exterminator set for the Pyro needs to be accepted
http://loveyrobot.co.uk/exterminator/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:26:11 PM by Masterlegodude »

Hey you! wana see a gmod video that is like kitty's?
LOOK NO FURTHER BECAUSE THIS GUY IS FUNNY AS forget
https://youtu.be/UJp-Dy6lyng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7crRVEsHj98

There are quite a few people who have tried to match his style after his passing, and while some do better than others, there will never be any who are as good as the original

There are quite a few people who have tried to match his style after his passing, and while some do better than others, there will never be any who are as good as the original
yes, but this guy is the closest to match his style and humor, and its really funny as forget.
He's the closest to kitty we have

Tide Turner + Half-Zatoichi = Unstoppable