Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2415138 times)

I now have five CK cases and enough cash for the keys, should I even bother opening them?

I now have five CK cases and enough cash for the keys, should I even bother opening them?

yes i have 3 unusual weps

I pick you

Thanks, now I know where 2 of my 4 referrals come from instead of 1 out of 3

Over $200,000 was raised for tip of the hats. Hell yeah
Also jerma is the winner of Dota fortress.

i have way too many crates and cases in my inventory

half are too old to be opened, the other i don't have the possibilities or the will to open

i have way too many crates and cases in my inventory

half are too old to be opened, the other i don't have the possibilities or the will to open

if you have cases ill open them in a server with you so you dont feel bad when i get well worn flamethrowers

if you have cases ill open them in a server with you so you dont feel bad when i get well worn flamethrowers

I've been awfully lucky when it comes to cases

I got a nice Night Owl minimal wear that I love to use.

i'll find a way to feel bad anyway

In the latest TF2 Blog update they seem to completely ignore the Invasion update...
Is it because Invasion is the Halloween update (now)?
Or did they just completely kill it or something?
Or maybe they wanted to just keep it sort of secret...?

I have no idea what to think of it.

I just got a bunch of TF2 merch in the mail today. The trading cards and dispenser plushie are amazing

In the latest TF2 Blog update they seem to completely ignore the Invasion update...
Merasmus model with a mouth, Valve did Scream Bloody Fortress confirmed1!1!! :OO

I've been awfully lucky when it comes to cases

I got a nice Night Owl minimal wear that I love to use.
I got a battle scarred Night Owl from a trade in :D

I really want to open the crates right now but the amount of ugly reskins are real