Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2430558 times)

the only reason people play overwatch is because tracer exists

the only person worse than someone who plays overwatch is someone who complains about tracer being lesbian and how it ruins the game

if he doesn't like tf2 and overwatch why do you think he'd like cod any better
Im trying real hard man give me a chance

Fun fact: the official overwatch G+ Account blocks anyone who is a part of any TF2 community. I'm loving serious.

you have to be lying.
I need proof right now holy stuff you can't be serious

Fun fact: the official overwatch G+ Account blocks anyone who is a part of any TF2 community. I'm loving serious.
i don't think that's official......

but yea honestly people from either community who hates the other just cus of the game they prefer are silly. both games can be fun for their own reasons and can coexist
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:01:14 PM by gr8dayseth »

i don't think that's official......

but yea honestly people from either community who hates the other just cus of the game they prefer are silly. both games can be fun for their own reasons and can coexist
Tf2 has better waifus though

Tf2 has better waifus though
so this is the face of the TF2 fanbase....

hot damn what's her number

To anyone who has a Starboard Crusader, apparently Heavy's Hockey Hair painted Lack Of Hue mixes really well

damn that looks gross

i hate when the enemy team has a hacker and the entire team richardrides them and refuses to votekick them
i remember going on a server and there was an aimbotting sniper and the entire team was pocketing him as medic and it was something to behold

i hate when the enemy team has a hacker and the entire team richardrides them and refuses to votekick them
i remember going on a server and there was an aimbotting sniper and the entire team was pocketing him as medic and it was something to behold

leave the game

recently decided to mess around with phlog. some guy called me a cigarette then left the game after i dominated him.

is this what it's like to main phlog?