Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429185 times)

Aren't random crits disabled on comp servers? There shouldn't be a problem if it's casual only, if you hate the RNG that much, then just play comp

Aren't random crits disabled on comp servers? There shouldn't be a problem if it's casual only, if you hate the RNG that much, then just play comp
competitive mode doesn't seem to have many players
it takes me a really long time to find a competitive match (especially compared to casual), if i can find one at all

according to teamwork.tf comp had a peak of 355(!) players in the past week

so ya it's empty
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:44:06 PM by e-maxx »

i too love random crits in casual servers, they're silly and iconic and it adds an interesting dynamic element to the game. i hope they never disable it in casual

i like when i rocket jump with a crocket
it sounds cool

ahhh i've missed being a mini sentry engie with a frontier justice

random crits are fine imo and if you get mad about them you actually have a <100 IQ
Sorry that I'd rather be killed by someone better than me than to get 1 hit KO'd by a stray rocket from across the map

Sorry that I'd rather be killed by someone better than me than to get 1 hit KO'd by a stray rocket from across the map
git gud pusillanimous individual

i like when i rocket jump with a crocket
it sounds cool
That satisfying feel when you crocket jump and kill a spy that was about to backstab you

ahhh i've missed being a mini sentry engie with a frontier justice

You are cancer and I love you

everytime I get put in casual its me with the team of hatless soldiers running shotgun first in the wrong direction versus 6 sticky spamming demos and medics

engineer is credit to team
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:04:26 AM by gr8dayseth »

handicapped brothers be like
i play ctf

lol i just leave everything checked, ctf can be stupid fun sometimes