Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2468667 times)

Ubered a Pyro, got like 5 assists.
Not bad.

Buying a federal Case maker and a drably olive.

Or a Federal Case maker painted olive.
trade me (lamebro1 on steam)

Buying a federal Case maker and a drably olive.

Or a Federal Case maker painted olive.
trade me (lamebro1 on steam)

fedoras look dumb, especially on soldier. The soldier needs SOMETHING AWESOME

The only class fedoras look remotely good on is spy (and maybe scout/med) but other than that they all look dumb.

The only class fedoras look remotely good on is spy (and maybe scout/med) but other than that they all look dumb.

that. so much truth has never been spoken better.

Heavy looks fabulous though

And for exactly the same reason they look dumb on most people despite their thoughts otherwise: Fedoras are meant to be worn with fancy clothing, which the Spy and Medic have access to while others for the most part do not

Heavy looks fabulous though

More like someone who frequents /r/atheism

Federal Casmaker + FDU/Tuxxy looks pretty good

And for exactly the same reason they look dumb on most people despite their thoughts otherwise: Fedoras are meant to be worn with fancy clothing, which the Spy and Medic have access to while others for the most part do not
scout is close, but not as much. There's so many better hats than the fed fightin fedora.

More like someone who frequents /r/atheism

minus the neckbeard

Actually the fed looks quite good.

I just need to color is drably olive and get summer shades.