Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432386 times)

Oh, I also forgot to mention there's a ton of new sound files added too
http://pastebin.com/niwN5KfY

sound\vo\short_one\final_dialog\nolan_north\selects\engineer\scene1b_engie_all_oughtta_take_a_look01.wav

Nolan North is doing Engineers lines now or something?
Perhaps it's like in Meet the Spy when his VA did a deeper voice for the Red Spy, perhaps Nolan's gonna do the voice of an opposing Engineer?

HELP ME NAME MY STRANGE MINIGUN PLEASE I'M GOING CRAZY
Советская убийца
(Sovetskaya ubiytsa)

Perhaps it's like in Meet the Spy when his VA did a deeper voice for the Red Spy, perhaps Nolan's gonna do the voice of an opposing Engineer?
Maybe Gray Mann since he's an engineer too right?

There's also a ton of sound files for Miss Pauling so could be possible they're getting voices for characters they haven't gotten them for yet.

I don't think so...? But speaking of the Engineer, that third file the BLU Engineer had at the end of the Loose Cannon comic, it was blueprints for the life extender Gray Mann has, perhaps Gray has made a deal with that Engineer to construct all those robots for him and that's why they're BLU and whatever SFM project Valve is working on will explain all that stuff with Gray Mann, the creation of the robots, reveal what those strange Spytech models are about, and have Nolan North voice the BLU Engineer while Grant Goodeve voices the RED Engineer (or vice versa)

Guys I unboxed a level 100 Chronomancer.
How much value does the level add?

Guys I unboxed a level 100 Chronomancer.
How much value does the level add?
Honestly depends on who your selling it to.
If it's a collector of Level 100's you'll get more for it, But if you sell it to just anybody, they will probably buy it at normal price.

sound\vo\short_one\final_dialog\061312\061312_scene07_pauling_make_me_the_butt_03.wav

This cut-off deserves some kind of metal.

sound\vo\short_one\final_dialog\061312\061312_scene07_pauling_make_me_the_butt_03.wav

This cut-off deserves some kind of metal
when people do this it makes me really mad
MEDAL

when people do this it makes me really mad
MEDAL

But medals are mostly made of metal

hey guys i have a question
you know the mann vs machine page right?

right below the Return To Base canteen, there's a ripped out photo with corners still there
what does it mean

right below the Return To Base canteen, there's a ripped out photo with corners still there
what does it mean
looks like an explosion, mabye demo blew it up or something

what does it mean

It was a code to Half-Life 2: Episode 3, but it was blown up by the soldier when he used his Beggar's Bazooka.

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR BOSTON CAN'T SAVE REFINED EPISODE 1

I was going to save the 13 ref I got after selling my level 100 Chronomancer...
I spent 12 on a new strange bird-man. c:

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR BOSTON CAN'T SAVE REFINED EPISODE 1

I was going to save the 13 ref I got after selling my level 100 Chronomancer...
I spent 12 on a new strange bird-man. c:
Strange things are happening to me; ain't no doubt about it.