Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433349 times)

Honestly, the Mannhattan missions were harder than 666.
shhh let me have my moment

I wonder if valve is planning to buff or nerf the solemn's vow, since its still a straight upgrade like the amputator used to be.

I havent played TF2 in like a year so what should I expect when I play it again?

I havent played TF2 in like a year so what should I expect when I play it again?
Same as always except with more people looking for killstreak sets, golden frying pans, collector quality items, etc

chargin tardin demos that spam pipes, lodes of medics using quick fix instead of a real med-gun, soldiers spamming cowmangler wads and missing, while using a banner and dying while using it, and lodes of reservegreaser pyros/snipers with the dangershield.

atleast here in california

Pinion and a few new weapons added to the game (nothing game changing though)
chargin tardin demos that spam pipes, lodes of medics using quick fix instead of a real med-gun, soldiers spamming cowmangler wads and missing, while using a banner and dying while using it, and lodes of reservegreaser pyros/snipers with the dangershield.

atleast here in california
stuff nigerian what servers are you even playing on

stuff nigerian what servers are you even playing on
the usual

if i had a mic, i would play 6v6 instead of a joke highlander match. Too bad the good ones are expensive.

Gee look at this cigarette.  B(
PS what fancy thing should I get for a primary

Took a nice big break from trading, i'm back to normal :)
But i'm comin in with a big bang

Gee look at this cigarette.  B(
PS what fancy thing should I get for a primary
I saw you on a server, i'd suggest you get a serbian sophicate and a deus specs, also try to get a different hat, the puglists doesn't look nice on your current loadout
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:03:06 AM by Lamebro1 »

Any reason the heavy's left knee looks like someone kicked it?

kick boxing

he must have a custom heavy model

Never noticed the wonky leg, what the hell?  I don't have any custom models, either.

But yeah the unusual was a gift after a streak of bad luck, don't think I should be trading it off.  I'll probably buy one that looks at least somewhat presentable after I get lodsemone from christmas/birthday though.

Someone actually gave me four miscs for my pyro trading card
no seriously I am so happy right now

Took a nice big break from trading, i'm back to normal :)
But i'm comin in with a big bang
I saw you on a server, i'd suggest you get a serbian sophicate and a deus specs, also try to get a different hat, the puglists doesn't look nice on your current loadout
how in the hell did you get all of those unusuals