Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475419 times)

How many of you will bet that a ton of them will get rejected due to being confusing for new players? Kappa

How many of you will bet that a ton of them will get rejected due to being confusing for new players? Kappa

What a funny and original joke.

I'm pretty sure they won't be rejecting any maps as players can freely download it as they please

1. Be Pyro
2. Have 3 Pyros on the other team
3. Be the only person extinguishing teammates
4. Constantly chase down the 2+ Spies on the other team

First match of the 6s season. Feel free to watch me play with my Steel team at 9:30pm est. http://www.twitch.tv/naturemon. Edit:Or not because tf2 crashes on start up out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:08:28 PM by naturemon »

workshop removed; too confusing for new players

Woo we won our first 6s Steel match on Viaduct. Shame I couldn't stream it due to technical issues.

Wow, I just got into competitive matches (tf2center lobbies), and I'm amazed. It is so much funner than pub matches. I love the heat of the more intense combat and communication, it's much more enjoyable.

People are actually pretty nice even though I'm not the best.

I wish I could do lobbies. Mumble is so handicapped for me that I can't connect to any servers nomatter how many times I reinstall :/

Competitive? I should start my own team lol

so
loving
lovey
MANNDARIN TOO? HOT DIGGITY DAMN, THIS IS loveY.
I HAVE FINALLY REACHED NIRVANA.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:11:33 PM by Jshotgun »

Wow, I just got into competitive matches (tf2center lobbies), and I'm amazed. It is so much funner than pub matches. I love the heat of the more intense combat and communication, it's much more enjoyable.

People are actually pretty nice even though I'm not the best.

Oh it's a much different scene. Incompetence is usually very minimal and if you're at the very least willing to learn, teams will work with you.

have you guys been keeping up with all of the kritzkast man vs aliens talk?

looks pretty interesting