Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434285 times)

i agree with the idea that heavy need smore lovin

and by lovin i mean weapons because yay more miniguns and shotguns and whatnot

A new shotgun that isn't the panic attack is welcome in my books.

What new weapons can the Pyro get, anyway? Heavy has more potential.

What new weapons can the Pyro get, anyway? Heavy has more potential.

Pyro will get a flamethrower that kills everyone in the map instantly and then Pyro mains will defend it like it's their Jesus

Meanwhile Heavy dies if there isn't a medic inside him every second

Pyro will get a flamethrower that kills everyone in the map instantly and then Pyro mains will defend it like it's their Jesus

Meanwhile Heavy dies if there isn't a medic inside him every second
found the heavy main that sucks at tracking and tries to hit somebody across the map with the default minigun

so if this is gonna function like the last WAR, what item are heavy and pyro supposedly fighting over?

so if this is gonna function like the last WAR, what item are heavy and pyro supposedly fighting over?
probably a secondary or melee weapon

probably a secondary or melee weapon
Heavy wants new minigun

Gunboats

I honestly expected more than 0.03% to have this.

tbh this whole pyro vs heavy thing seems like valve trying to figure out who to make the best close range dps, which means if pyro wins they're going to make him so effective that the playerbase will cry he's too op.

If heavy wins no one will care because the dude has a frickin minigun, of course he'd be a monster at close range.

some autistic dude that i'm friends with started crying yesterday because he was frustrated at the already op pyros

some autistic dude that i'm friends with started crying yesterday because he was frustrated at the already op pyros
but pyros are already equally as autistic

but pyros are already equally as autistic
do you happen to have a lime painted troublemakers tossle cap

do you happen to have a lime painted troublemakers tossle cap

does this count