Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431885 times)

needs more bright pink

this counts tho
tbh i havent worn that since like..... early 2015 or something
i rock the BMOC these days B)

some autistic dude that i'm friends with started crying yesterday because he was frustrated at the already op pyros
I wonder if you call him autistic because he is or you insult him because hes frustrated at the pyros. If its because hes frustrated, you are a horrible friend. If its because hes actually autistic, well its okay.

I wonder if you call him autistic because he is or you insult him because hes frustrated at the pyros. If its because hes frustrated, you are a horrible friend. If its because hes actually autistic, well its okay.
he's forgetin autistic you cunt
when i first met him he was breaking down on a tf2 server because of his autism + extra frustration
he has told me that he has a few mental disorders and lives by himself in one of those adult homes for people who are unable to support themselves because of disability

i dont call my friends autistic un-jokingly

War... War freackin sucks

i bought these a while back not realizing how overdone this set is
oh well it still looks neat

i have a strange courtly curiass and squires boots or something like that

they look like this and i never wear them, both worth 10.32 ref combined according to !pc on a skial trading server lmao

Literally uninstalled the game because they removed quickplay.

Literally uninstalled the game because they removed quickplay.
It still exists, it's just much much slower

It still exists, it's just much much slower

All of the things that made quickplay good are gone.

All of the things that made quickplay Team Fortress 2 good are gone.

Pyro already hs all these combos and attention. I don't see people playing heavy much in the game and besides, the heavy's gameplay seems too simple. I feel like the heavy needs the next update.

Pyro already hs all these combos and attention. I don't see people playing heavy much in the game and besides, the heavy's gameplay seems too simple. I feel like the heavy needs the next update.

I blame the W+M1 Pyros