Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434481 times)

Question: Are you supposed to cap in casual mode hightower?

Yes. Just say that, if they want DM they can always go to a freaking trade/idle server.

Getting kicked seems to have been an unlucky coincidence.

I decided to get back to this game after I played too much Overwatch. God, has it been a long time...

I only played Competitive just to see how it was. I probably won't be playing it again anytime soon.

Add me so we can party together, I need to get my Casual Play rank up.

Casual exp is purely cosmetic and never reduces, just in case.

There was another update with the exact same patch notes

what are they planning

I think I asked this before but I don't remember if I got any answers. What are all the skins that are team colored?

I think I asked this before but I don't remember if I got any answers. What are all the skins that are team colored?

pretty much anything with red in it in the preview picture

they also have "team colored decorated weapon" in the description in-game
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:31:53 PM by Regulith »

WTF is ur brain scrambled
no puns allowed
you'll be eggcecuted
this would be good if his name were egg

tf2 isnt producing any audio, my game sounds and music sounds are halfway up and my pc isnt muted so idk whats going on.

tf2 isnt producing any audio, my game sounds and music sounds are halfway up and my pc isnt muted so idk whats going on.

So all other sounds work?

You must've screwed something up in the sound mixer when you right-click the volume changer at the bottom left

a scrap.tf bot bugged and gave me 2 keys and I don't know if I should contact them and give the keys back or keep them

a scrap.tf bot bugged and gave me 2 keys and I don't know if I should contact them and give the keys back or keep them
Definitely keep the keys. It's not hurting anyone right?

I haven't played TF2 in like almost a year and sold all my items, is it worth getting into again?

I haven't played TF2 in like almost a year and sold all my items, is it worth getting into again?

no

Go play Overwatch instead