Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2416612 times)

so is anyone not having fun on casual recently
i almost feel inclined to join community servers over casual because it's just not been fun

- abundance of hackers, bots, other bullstuff
- annoying GC that works whenever it feels like, meaning you can be on 6v6 on a gamemode for ages until someone does something important
- joining games immediately after they end is still a problem which is absolutely loving stupid
- sprays disabled
- playing well at the game (high points) is rewarded with forced autobalance while you're still alive as of last week
- people vote for another gamemode entirely and you get forced from one you wanted to the other you probably left unchecked (ex. payload to CTF)
- lack of certain gamemodes & lack of players on other gamemodes (aka anything under alternative game modes)
- beta maps entirely forgotten and ditched (rd_asteroid, pl_cactuscanyon)
and competitive is just a wasteland with barely anyone playing, because everyone else just goes to tf2center or some other place for that

matchmaking in general just is dull and unfun. i'd rather be playing on the map i want to play for a while instead of just being shuffled across one after everyone leaves
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:48:04 AM by The Murderous Cop »

- people vote for another gamemode entirely and you get forced from one you wanted to the other you probably left unchecked (ex. payload to CTF)
This doesn't happen anymore. The only gamemode you can vote on now is the same as the map you just played.

This doesn't happen anymore. The only gamemode you can vote on now is the same as the map you just played.

oh thank god

oh thank god
Have you not played since the recent update? They also added more maps to previous modes like CTF (albeit not that many but it's still an improvement). You can also queue up for other gamemodes while in another match like the less played maps or competitive. So just load into a CTF map then start a queue for something like mannpower or competitive.

Have you not played since the recent update? They also added more maps to previous modes like CTF (albeit not that many but it's still an improvement). You can also queue up for other gamemodes while in another match like the less played maps or competitive. So just load into a CTF map then start a queue for something like mannpower or competitive.

i've been playing recently. didn't know about the recent queue thing, but i played a couple matches of well and sawmill for old time's sake

you guys should try tfc sometime

you guys should try tfc sometime
i hate the grenades in that.

what do you guys prefer, the minigun or tomislav?

i hate the grenades in that.

what do you guys prefer, the minigun or tomislav?

Tomislav. Slight damage reduction but hey you can hide your presence for an ambush, either that or wait in the intel room like a sentryheavy bitch

tomislav's a life-saver for the heavies who ambush

don't you love topscoring and being moved to the losing team 10 seconds before the round ends without even dying