Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349174 times)

I keep hearing how bad TF2 is these days, but i kind of want to get back into it, what exactly is wrong with it? I thought Valve was breaking down on the cheaters?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:03:59 PM by Cubone½ »

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:04:29 PM by Cubone½ »

I keep hearing how bad TF2 is these days, but i kind of want to get back into it, what exactly is wrong with it? I thought Valve was breaking down on the cheaters?
Dont let the complaints stop you, im just salty about bugs and balancing issues, But if you want to play go ahead lel, i will admit TF2 is still a great game and multiplayer is quite fun

it's bad because OW is better in every conceivable way

they do, sometimes
just feels like i see more cheaters in tf2 than any other multiplayer game i play now and there's ways for them to prevent themselves from being kicked off and they could just easily make another throw away account and do it again if they actually get banned and because of that it's gotten pretty unappealing to me. tf2 is still a pretty fun and great game if ur willing to play despite them tho, they're not terribly common at least, and even less so the "unkickable" ones

i guess my incident was bad luck, but it still certainly made me not want to bother playing again for a while because it made me realize i have other games with better online experiences that i could be playing instead. but hey honestly don't let something like that prevent u from at least trying the game out again, i might too later :)

they do, sometimes
just feels like i see more cheaters in tf2 than any other multiplayer game i play now and there's ways for them to prevent themselves from being kicked off and they could just easily make another throw away account and do it again if they actually get banned and because of that it's gotten pretty unappealing to me. tf2 is still a pretty fun and great game if ur willing to play despite them tho, they're not terribly common at least, and even less so the "unkickable" ones

i guess my incident was bad luck, but it still certainly made me not want to bother playing again for a while because it made me realize i have other games with better online experiences that i could be playing instead. but hey honestly don't let something like that prevent u from at least trying the game out again, i might too later :)
the only good thing about overwatch is the research

Anyone heard of a comp player by the name of minion? I used to play with him and apparently he has become a bit of a meme within the community for being astronomically bad.

Three cases apart in one day.

the only good thing about overwatch is the research
researchs not even that good is all the same blendr garbage

Okay, pay attention, SpongeBob. Now we're going to make picket signs. This is a very important part of striking.

This is a picket sign: Krusty Krab Unfair. Short, sweet, and to the point.

How about this, Squidward?

so now that i finally have my new computer connected to the internet, i can play tf2 with a mostly reasonable fps

when is valve going to nuke tf2 and make tf3 already

oh wait the bumbling neckbeards who keep spending 400$ on virtual hats won't let it die yet