Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348941 times)

game ain't dead till you can't join servers no more

Anyone hear any news on Halloween, Smissmas, or the Heavy update?

The Halloween update doesn't start until sometime after the 20th, and nothing is known about the other two updates as far as i know

WOW JUNGLE INFERNO IS OUT AGAIN?!

tony stop trolling my game topic
also why did you necrobump it

The Halloween update doesn't start until sometime after the 20th, and nothing is known about the other two updates as far as i know
It's almost time

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/18/Soldier_sf12_spinning03.wav

no new boss or comic and it's the exact same thing they've been pulling for years now

no new boss or comic and it's the exact same thing they've been pulling for years now
New spooky content at least....

dang i love it when hackers group together, prevent one another from being vote-kicked, and defend eachothers' actions. "he's not hacking he used to be a major comp player" etc, etc.

guess that's a pretty major downside about being a free game - degenerates can just keep on making new accounts

dang i love it when hackers group together, prevent one another from being vote-kicked, and defend eachothers' actions. "he's not hacking he used to be a major comp player" etc, etc.

guess that's a pretty major downside about being a free game - degenerates can just keep on making new accounts
what really gives me a mighty chuckle is when their accounts are chock full of items like strange killstreaks and limited unusuals
i'd ask if these people actually think before lmaoboxing it up but i think that has a very easy answer

similar thing happened to me yesterday with a spammer, entire other team was complaining so i tried kicking him like twice, failed both times.  then he started a votekick against me and lolinstapass

similar thing happened to me yesterday with a spammer, entire other team was complaining so i tried kicking him like twice, failed both times.  then he started a votekick against me and lolinstapass
man this happened to me as well, by the time the second vote was over pretty much everyone on the server was on board with him cheating and the moment he votes against me for voting against him i get voted out :I i guess by the third vote people are just like "ugh fine get him out" and don't bother looking at the name lol