2012/08/18 - Blockland r1707

Author Topic: 2012/08/18 - Blockland r1707  (Read 26391 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
So we can't see Player's name anymore or what?

I like how you had no idea what the item in the change log actually meant, so you just assumed that I did something completely handicapped.  Thanks. 

Badspot, have you seen the fix for macs? Are you going to apply it?
Can you atleast tell us that you've read it?

Can you implement alpha to fog so we can turn it off and disable fog for special skyboxes where it isn't needed?

Now aou gonna replace $server::brickcount with getbrickcount() in your terrain build rules add-on or it will be broken forever
D?

I like how you had no idea what the item in the change log actually meant, so you just assumed that I did something completely handicapped.  Thanks. 

ohh.. sorry, I understand now, "Minimum"

Badspot

• Administrator
Can you implement alpha to fog so we can turn it off and disable fog for special skyboxes where it isn't needed?

Set fog distance greater than visible distance.

Badspot

• Administrator
Now aou gonna replace $server::brickcount with getbrickcount() in your terrain build rules add-on or it will be broken forever
D?

http://blockland.us/files/Script_TerrainBuildRules.zip

Set fog distance greater than visible distance.
That does not remove the fog completely as it is still visible above the horizon.

You guys are doing an awesome job at squashing all these bugs.

Now make it compatible with intel & laptops please. ._.

Badspot

• Administrator
That does not remove the fog completely as it is still visible above the horizon.

Set ground alpha to 0.

You can also set $Sky::RenderBans 0 in the .atmosphere file.  Note that this will look really bad.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 06:13:45 PM by Badspot »