Author Topic: 2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701  (Read 36027 times)

I think the tutorial is in need of a small eventing tutorial so new players will stop asking me how to event.

I think the tutorial is in need of a small eventing tutorial so new players will stop asking how to event.

they're not just asking you, you know
but i do agree there has to be an eventing tutorial level. or a whole different tutorial that teaches you the basic events like "OnActivate > Player > AddVelocity" or something like that.

A way to disable the fog completely would be really neat. Just implementing fog alpha should work just fine.

I think the tutorial is in need of a small eventing tutorial so new players will stop asking me how to event.
same

A way to disable the fog completely would be really neat. Just implementing fog alpha should work just fine.
Set the fog distance further than the visible distance.

Set the fog distance further than the visible distance.
Does not get rid of the fog completely. It is still visible though objects going beyond the visible distance just disappear like cut with a knife as expected.

Does not get rid of the fog completely. It is still visible though objects going beyond the visible distance just disappear like cut with a knife as expected.
That's the draw distance, and the fog is there to make the clipping look more natural.

That's the draw distance, and the fog is there to make the clipping look more natural.

The problem is that fog affects the sky.

Yes I know.

The problem is that fog affects the sky.
This is the problem. The fog is still visible in the horizon.

The update removed all my saved events from the add-on that lets you save events by name.

The update removed all my saved events from the add-on that lets you save events by name.

I noticed this today also.

The update broke the add-on that lets you load saved events by name.

The update broke the add-on that lets you load saved events by name.
I was going to say that but I was unsure because I haven't tried saving a new event.

Badspot, have you seen the fix for macs? Are you going to apply it?
Can you atleast tell us that you've read it?

So when are you guys going to release the Baby Chainsaw Massacre Gamemode?