Author Topic: 2012/08/18 - Blockland r1707  (Read 25260 times)

I found a RTB bug. The preferences do not load at all. I have multiple maps with lots of JVS doors and in the preferences I could get more doors available, but now I only can have 50 by default. This is really important to me because I have several things that I would like to turn on and off in the preferences, so please fix the no preferences error it is needed for most people... trust me.
Take this to Ephialtes, not Badspot.

I can't run shaders, here is my gfx card (wasn't sure which topic to put this in so i put it in two):

Did you make your Blockland folder read only?  Post your launcher.log file.
It updated.  Although, I don't know why it updated late.

Since the other thread is locked...

When are you guys going to release the Baby Chainsaw Massacre gamemode?

Since the other thread is locked...

When are you guys going to release the Baby Chainsaw Massacre gamemode?

wh
what?

Remember when people were talking about how Badspot was playing on a map called "Baby Chainsaw Massacre?"

And now with v21 out, gamemode title's replaced the map titles?

Yup.

Well JEEZ it definitely wasn't a joke or anything reasonable like that. Badspot must have made a full-blown baby massacre gamemode because that's the only illogical explanation for why you saw that!

That was uncalled for.

I can imagine a default chainsaw item, and a bunch of downscaled bots running around that you kill for points in a certain amount of time.

I just played on a 80k brick server. Unbearable frame rate with anything more than minimal or +100 visible distance. I am sad. I can run Skyrim at max + mods at a good 40-50FPS.

I just played on a 80k brick server. Unbearable frame rate with anything more than minimal or +100 visible distance. I am sad. I can run Skyrim at max + mods at a good 40-50FPS.
Because Skyrim isn't trying to cast shadows from 80000+ objects at once.
They also had many more developers.
It's also singleplayer.

im runing with them on medium....
Nvidia Geforce 6100 Video Card and AMD Sempron 3100+ Processor.

I get this when I start up Blockland. Both Blockland (folder) and cache.db are read/writable by everyone.
Launcher.log

^ What, your actual name isn't brian?