Author Topic: BANNED FROM GLASSES SERVER BECUASE HE THINKS IM TOMTOM  (Read 8690 times)

That's like arresting an entire family because the dad drove drunk.
Some countries in South America the whole family will be arrested if one person commits a crime.

you were banned from a mediocre tdm server with annoying players and a stuff weapons system, be glad that you've been prohibited to waste your time grinding so you can get your gun reskinned.

Oh god rofl.

Didn't TomTom backdoor Glass' scripts?
I am pretty sure he did.

Pfft, I wouldn't unban that account either.

Cciamlazy backdoor'd my deathrace before and I have banned every client involved in the drama and if I was to ever find out he has an alt I would ban it too.

People who bash Glass just for banning a known account of TomTom are idiots.
He has attacked the server and should not be allowed on under any circumstances.
Even if it is unlikely he would get on his brother's account, he shouldn't have access at all.

nobot i know what tomtom has done ive seen him do it but belive me he wont get on my account again

nobot i know what tomtom has done ive seen him do it but belive me he wont get on my account again
I don't think it's any use to keep fighting, Glass doesn't seem like he's going to un-ban you; It is fair enough though, if TomTom got access to your account (Which being the "friend" he is, he probably would) he could just wreak havoc all over again.
Sorry.

TomTom has used this alternative account to access my server before. Its his brothers. I don't care who's it is, I don't want TomTom near my server at all.

Quit being a butthurt friend, his brother or whoever ally.g is has nothing to do with it, unban him.

guys

what if Ally.g is tomtom?

Oh god rofl.

Didn't TomTom backdoor Glass' scripts?
I am pretty sure he did.

Nope, it's just what glass keeps saying to try and change the topic away from some stuff he did, still waiting on any form of evidence...

He may have said that as a joke and he actulley just wanted you banned he does that
Lol wtf

Nope, it's just what glass keeps saying to try and change the topic away from some stuff he did, still waiting on any form of evidence...
I know you're honest at times, but sometimes you go bipolar and do bad stuff with code. I do not trust you as an admin with eval and non-flood-checked banning.

Why is there so much talk of him backdooring the server? Unless someone can prove the other person wrong you might as well be fighting fire with fire.

Through study of your adept skill at grammatical matters, I would have instantly banned you if it was my trench tdm.

At the very start of Glass's journey (When he wasn't an ass) TomTom was a SA on his server and made a nuke script for him. (I know because I was there)
What happened?