Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape - Terrible host and admins.  (Read 3657 times)

Oh and BTW I don't mean go around shooting people randomly just to hurt them a little.

I mean it as a warning if they have a weapon or are in places they shouldn't be.

What happened too is that I shot Custard randomly as a joke and I didn't kill him. He appeared to be AFK though. He was at spawn not moving. I didn't kill him so I don't see the problem.

There are healing machines all over the map.

if they have a weapon/are in a secret area, you can just kill them.

asking to drop is not required, it's a courtesy.

Wait so you fire your weapon at someone hoping it doesn't inflict damage? Safe to say i'm confused...

I did hit him twice. He was AFK. You are allowed to kill AFK people.

I didn't kill him and how would I know he would return 10 seconds later?

Alright I cleared this up with Bubba. Was the only one to actually have something to say to me other than insults.

When someone joins a server and the host has a dumb rule they don't like, for example "No killing admins". They usually leave and just don't play that server, because they know It's the host's server and he can make whatever rules he wants and admin whoever he wants. But then there's people like this that go badmouthing people. I didn't see you badmouth me at all, which I thank you for Blockzillahead. But I wish you would of contacted an admin or me on IRC(RTB) or PM on the forums here. If it is a problem you are having with an admin, contact SpreadsPlague or Tezuni, If it's a problem with Tezuni, Tough luck. Anyway, I agree the rules should be more clear and admins should follow them, not make them up as they go. But when a situation comes into play that there is a need for a rule, the admin should use his/her best judgement in creating/enforcing this rule and not thinking about him/herself, but others and what will make the server more enjoyable for the majority of the players. But when they make this new rule they need to give the person they based/made the rule off of a warning, then ban them if they continue to do so. Custard should not have banned you right away, he should have warned you about this "rule" then banned/kicked you if you continue to break it. Anyway In the future please come to me with your problems, I would be happy to help.

P.S. I see you like to take screenshots, If you get a screenshot of someone freekilling, I WILL ban them.
"Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Alright I cleared this up with Bubba. Was the only one to actually have something to say to me other than insults.
If I insulted you, I apologize.

When someone joins a server and the host has a dumb rule they don't like, for example "No killing admins". They usually leave and just don't play that server, because they know It's the host's server and he can make whatever rules he wants and admin whoever he wants. But then there's people like this that go badmouthing people. I didn't see you badmouth me at all, which I thank you for Blockzillahead. But I wish you would of contacted an admin or me on IRC(RTB) or PM on the forums here. If it is a problem you are having with an admin, contact SpreadsPlague or Tezuni, If it's a problem with Tezuni, Tough luck. Anyway, I agree the rules should be more clear and admins should follow them, not make them up as they go. But when a situation comes into play that there is a need for a rule, the admin should use his/her best judgement in creating/enforcing this rule and not thinking about him/herself, but others and what will make the server more enjoyable for the majority of the players. But when they make this new rule they need to give the person they based/made the rule off of a warning, then ban them if they continue to do so. Custard should not have banned you right away, he should have warned you about this "rule" then banned/kicked you if you continue to break it. Anyway In the future please come to me with your problems, I would be happy to help.

P.S. I see you like to take screenshots, If you get a screenshot of someone freekilling, I WILL ban them.
"Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."

I talked to BubbaGum about it. Thanks for understanding though.

Anyway when Tezuni sees this I will probably be banned anyway so tough luck for me.

If I insulted you, I apologize.

Wasn't you. I had never even talked to you at all for that matter.

Exactly. I have no problem with people using IRC to contact me and explain what happened. I will be more then happy to listen. However if you spam chat and demand I(admins) ban or kick someone we have a problem. Thanks Block for bringing this up btw.

Exactly. I have no problem with people using IRC to contact me and explain what happened. I will be more then happy to listen. However if you spam chat and demand I(admins) ban or kick someone we have a problem. Thanks Block for bringing this up btw.

Custard needs to be dealt with.

Custard needs to be dealt with.
I made my verdict clear. Shooting innocents at random was against the rules of common sense.

It was a five minute ban too, so it was not something to make a big fuss about. Cry me a river sweet cakes.

OH HERE IS ANOTHER MOMENT OF THE GREAT MODERATION GOING ON BY THE HOST!

LeetZero getting banned for disagreeing with the Host ON THE FORUMS!

Another point I would like to make is how admins only care for themselves. You accidentally kill one of the admins. INSTANT BAN! And a long one too! But when a user freekills another user about 100 times nothing is done.

The server has great potential but these admins are loving annoying. So is the host

Now that I posted this I will probably be perma'd from his server.

I did not ban you for disagreeing with Nick.  Maybe if you reread what you posted you might get the idea.

This is simply not true and if you have proof of this please post it.  I have never seen an admin ban just for someone killing them.

I guess you find it annoying that Custard gave you a lengthy 5 minute ban for free-shooting. 

And I guess that somehow makes me and the rest of the admins annoying to you as well.

***In summary you have no proof of any of the said accusations.  This seems to be a common theme among the drama's against my server.

I was there when this took place.