Author Topic: research Hiding Thread - 200 Pages of Derail  (Read 7368 times)

Maybe.
Maybe not.
Nice comeback? /sarcasm

Ikr? Everyone acts that way.
Your topic is stuff, and everyone who brings that to your attention acts like they had to read it?

At what?
Having a huge ass topic that isn't a forums game or having any real set thing to it anymore?
..? How was that relevant to his question? You don't seem to get it, despite the large number of people who are telling you that you are wrong.

At what?
Having a huge ass topic that isn't a forums game or having any real set thing to it anymore?
nope. not the reason at all.

Nice comeback? /sarcasm
Your topic is stuff, and everyone who brings that to your attention acts like they had to read it?
..? How was that relevant to his question? You don't seem to get it, despite the large number of people who are telling you that you are wrong.
I'm not even going to argue anymore..
Apparently its to hard to block/ignore the topic. Its not like I want to see every topic on this forums.

If you mean the whole me being a furry thing than yes. I'm not changing because "society doesn't approve"
And no topic isn't about yiff, at least it shouldn't be (who knows in the time I was typing this it could have changed)

If you mean the whole me being a furry thing than yes. I'm not changing because "society doesn't approve"
And no topic isn't about yiff, at least it shouldn't be (who knows in the time I was typing this it could have changed)

common sense would say not to walk directly into a church if you're not a christian

common sense would say not to walk directly into a church if you're not a christian
but what if you were forced by your parents to go into the church :(

but what if you were forced by your parents to go into the church :(
assuming you're >18 with rights, which is how the forum basically is, unless you're actually being controlled by your parents to read a thread that used to be about hiding research, lol

I'm not even going to argue anymore..
Apparently its to hard to block/ignore the topic. Its not like I want to see every topic on this forums.
I shouldn't need to block topics. No one should.

So, you're the OP and you don't know what the topic is about? And because it went so off topic, you (instead of locking it) changed the title to "the most off-topic off-topic ever"? I missed something here. I think it was logic.

You don't have to block it. Normal people can ignore it. I'm no longer in such great support of the thread as I once was, but you don't make sense, Jeep.

I shouldn't need to block topics. No one should.
So, you're the OP and you don't know what the topic is about? And because it went so off topic, you (instead of locking it) changed the title to "the most off-topic off-topic ever"? I missed something here. I think it was logic.
I only don't know when I'm not looking.

Also, no one should have to lock a topic because a few people don't like seeing it. If we go by that logic the MLP topic would be long gone.

You don't have to block it. Normal people can ignore it. I'm no longer in such great support of the thread as I once was, but you don't make sense, Jeep.
I'm not normal because a thread annoys me? Coming from someone who is loveually attracted to foxes.

I only don't know when I'm not looking.

Also, no one should have to lock a topic because a few people don't like seeing it. If we go by that logic the MLP topic would be long gone.
A few? Read this topic again.

A few? Read this topic again.
divide that number of people by the amount of people on this forum to get a percentage and we'll see how that goes.

I'm not normal because a thread annoys me? Coming from someone who is loveually attracted to foxes.
I'm not loveually attracted to foxes (or anything...). I don't like foxes that much. It's just a cool sounding name, lol. And no, it's fine to have a thread annoy you. There are plenty of threads that annoy me. You're abnormal because you can't ignore it, and refuse to block it.

divide that number of people by the amount of people on this forum to get a percentage and we'll see how that goes.
If I don't vote, am I considered in the Presidential Election? People on this forum who didn't contribute certainly shouldn't count.

I'm not loveually attracted to foxes (or anything...). I don't like foxes that much. It's just a cool sounding name, lol. And no, it's fine to have a thread annoy you. There are plenty of threads that annoy me. You're abnormal because you can't ignore it, and refuse to block it.
You don't seem to understand this. The thread is over 200 pages long inb4over9000joke. It has no topic, and is spam. That's why I don't let it go.