2012/08/22 - Blockland r1711

Author Topic: 2012/08/22 - Blockland r1711  (Read 25029 times)

What's wrong, very high and max settings buttons act as i clixed the 'off' button!

How fix?
Fixed
Removed crap-on and restarted

Badspot, why did you crap-on bot events?

I think the Very High and Max shadow options should be at the top of the box rather than at the bottom

Badspot, why did you crap-on bot events?

Explanation: Now.

bot events were buggy, broke bot spawning, and you could crash servers with it

a better version is being made now: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205350.0

-you could crash servers with it

You can crash servers with VCE. Better crap-on that too!
Bot event never broke anything of mine. Ive never had a server that's been crashed by bot events. Mainly because I can maintain my server correctly.

Why are mods that can used in a bad way, despite being one of the most useful crap-on'd. Its like Blockland is becoming 'Child Safe' or something.

I take optimization over limitation any day.

my shadows are inactive and gsl language is "null"

Get a better video card.

Well that sucks.
i can't get a new graphics card.
i have:
1. no clue if it would be compadible with the motherboard and processor.
2. no where near enough money.
3. no way to purchase it, as i am 15 and my mother refuses to buy computer PARTS.
i want to see shadows and shaders but i dont want to buy a new card I LOVE INTEL plz in the next revision FIX THAT PLZ

Does this mean Mac's now wo-
In case any mac user is wondering: Badspot has not yet included support for "glTexImage3D()", so we still don't get shadows.

EDIT: I think I'm being naive. The problem is that my Macintosh has GLSL 1.5, yet Blockland is telling me I have version 1.2.
If you have any of these listed Graphics Cards, you should have GLSL version 1.5:
https://developer.apple.com/graphicsimaging/opengl/capabilities/index.html

EDIT2: Nope... Still not getting it right.
fu---

If you're so sure that the mod won't kill your server, feel free to rename it. Just don't come crying to us again when it continues to be broken.

Badspot doesn't need a dev team.

If you're so sure that the mod won't kill your server, feel free to rename it. Just don't come crying to us again when it continues to be broken.

Isn't it banable to suggest or tell someone how to bypass the Crap-On filter?

You don't need someone to suggest it

It's a dumb thing to do, that's for sure. If somebody wants to use a broken add-on that's up to them.