Hosting service - Terminated!

Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30705 times)

Your stuffty MS paint drawings are so stuffty, they're hilarious.
Besides, you can't loving host a service from your residential connection. I told you that way back here.

And no I don't know how well each performs, but they're certainly doing something wrong if prices are that high.

Awkward that you're telling me about my overpriced hosting when you clearly don't know anything about hosting yourself :S

Maybe go read up then you can post in this thread again and not look completely ridiculous.

Awkward that you're telling me about my overpriced hosting when you clearly don't know anything about hosting yourself :S
Because a VPS that costs more than a dedicated equivalent is totally OK.

Because a VPS that costs more than a dedicated equivalent is totally OK.
So you don't understand the advantages of virtualization over dedicated resources? The entire IT industry is moving to virtualization, are they wrong? Why do you fail to see the difference in quality between network and support too?

All of the pros just use refurbished laptops as servers. Cheapest and best way imo

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!
oh thats cool, now your going to forever mock everything I do, like you do with so many people

oh thats cool, now your going to forever mock everything I do, like you do with so many people
I'm waiting, where is it?

I'm waiting, where is it?
i'm writing it when this topic is over
I'll PM you it.   :D

or I could write it tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:42:12 PM by Crêpe »

Your stuffty MS paint drawings are so stuffty, they're hilarious.
Besides, you can't loving host a service from your residential connection. I told you that way back here.

We already know you can't host from a residential connection. But Lub pulled a bad move.

We already know you can't host from a residential connection. But Lub pulled a bad move.

I'm sure he'll be devastated to hear that. The only person losing out there would be you. Not sure he's going to have any trouble getting enough people to use his service.

Not sure how it's Lub's fault that the service got shut down either - would you prefer nobody told the ISP and everyone just hoped nobody would find out they were reselling their service? Idiots.

Well, you are a massive idiot.  If you knew you were doing something wrong, then why did you say it was a bad move by Lub?

Well, you are a massive idiot.  If you knew you were doing something wrong, then why did you say it was a bad move by Lub?

(not that I wanted to do this service in the first place, but hammer dragged me in.)

Because that's just being wrong.
so if you robbed a bank and i called the cops on you i would be in the wrong?

so if you robbed a bank and i called the cops on you i would be in the wrong?

somebody doesn't understand.

Also nice quick quote before I could edit my post.

(not that I wanted to do this service in the first place, but hammer dragged me in.)
oh so it's hammer's fault now, not mine?