Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24027 times)

Name: Mother Russia
Forum Account: Mother Russia
Steam Account: Mother Russia
Skills: Drinking Vodka, loving Sisters
did i win?

did i win?
No.

Name

SGT.Blocky

Forum Account

Shadowworrior

Blockland ID

Steam Account

-None-

Skills

Building, Helping others, also im learning VCE from a friend. Also i need help with finsining things i start.

Name:
Alteration

Forum Name:
Alteration

BL_ID:

Steam:
Alteration

Skills:
Images and image editing

Sound creation and modification

Music looping (I'm not your average joe when it comes to this. I can loop anything, I stuff you not.)

Okayish music making skills

I'm also pretty good at building and eventing but I'm certainly not an expert. :s

Can you guys help me out? What is the best free filming program for a mac to film block land?

Can you guys help me out? What is the best free filming program for a mac to film block land?
Fraps.

did i win?

Get out of our thread and dont come back, this isn't some sort of joke you fool.

Oh right, Munk when do you want me to finish the HQ?

Get out of our thread and dont come back, this isn't some sort of joke you fool.

Oh right, Munk when do you want me to finish the HQ?

uh

let me send you the save sometime

my server is messed up in which everyone has each-others trust its weird so i stopped hosting hq building, will host later though

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I can also do some photo manipulation with Gimp pretty well. I do some basic video editing and if you don't mind cropping- I can film. You can add that to my skills if you'd like

Screenflow but its 100 bucks, but if you aren't a poor son of a bitch then go buy it unless you have no idea what you're doing with video editing.

It appears the new steam community is live for everyone now!

Please use the discussions in the group profile to talk specifically with the clan!

Name
SGT.Blocky
Forum Account
Shadowworrior
Blockland ID
Steam Account
-None-
Skills
Building, Helping others, also im learning VCE from a friend. Also i need help with finsining things i start.

I'm sorry, we are going to have to decline this application for now. The reasons being that you appear to be very inexperienced, an example of that being that you are learning VCE from a friend (you can very well learn it yourself).

Name:
Alteration
Forum Name:
Alteration
BL_ID:
Steam:
Alteration
Skills:
Images and image editing
Sound creation and modification
Music looping (I'm not your average joe when it comes to this. I can loop anything, I stuff you not.)
Okayish music making skills
I'm also pretty good at building and eventing but I'm certainly not an expert. :s

Accepted! Join the steam group I invited you to.

A note for future reference of everyone who applies:

When you apply, we have at least two other moderator/admins of the clan give their opinion to me before I make the final decision. I am not deciding this solo.

ALSO,
if you didn't understand the post above me, look here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vokor/discussions

asdf Where am I on that list of members ;-;
Anywho, I'm thinking about making my own Throwmod for the server. Mind if I suggest the people to the Vokor Forum Topic?

Name     
Ark

Fourm Account     
Darkmaster20

Blockland ID     

Steam Account     
Darkmaster789

Skills             

Hosting

Building

Topic Layouts

Clan Status