Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org

Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24316 times)

Psst
I think he was joking

Maybe or maybe not.

Anyways, awhile back when the server up, I made a new fountain to replace the laggy one. Lego Rex helped me, thank you Lego Rex! He made the stand and I made everything else, I'll post pictures soon. Also when the server comes out, Lamebro1 and I will make a small replica of the HQ.

Alright, I took a picture of the fountain and it looks good, trust me. Hope you like it.

Important Note: Since I currently do not have all of Munk's bricks, some of the bricks on the fountain are missing meaning that it doesn't really look like that. And it's not really done, I am going to add more to it soon and possibly make it abit bigger.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:44:46 AM by KelBlock »

Hello fellow Vokors, I was hoping some of you could help me on this project:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203841.0

Please app in the topic if you would like to be a builder.

What'd you do with the HQ I built?

anyone!
please review my application!
:(
i'm tired of waiting

anyone!
please review my application!
:(
i'm tired of waiting

I am really sorry Crepe but you will have to wait. I know it's been awhile but I'm sorry you have to.

I would review it but I don't think I can at this time eventhough I am admin at Munk's server but I am currently not in the clan.

What'd you do with the HQ I built?

If you are asking me, Derroith, everything remains the same only the old fountain was removed and I made a new one on a different spot.

But if you are asking Munk, he still has it saved.

app snip
I'm not entirely sure if my app will even count, because I'm admin on Munks server but not an admin here, oh well, I'll review anyway.

Alright let's begin with eventing, you're a good eventer from the little research I've done. You've fixed the sequencer and done various other things, I can see you being helpful to the clan in that small way. An actual app created for the clan would be better to prove yourself in a better way because we don't know much about you!

Journalism? Interesting. This is nice and all, you can write and review servers or what not. As much as I read it or find it interesting I wouldn't exactly count this as an application or use because alot of people have the ability to write, and at your level of writing reviews and stuff doesn't make much of a difference. It doesn't stand out as much either.

Watching over servers and being an admin for servers? I sometimes feel like this is an excuse for admin/getting power. But that's just me, I haven't seen you administrate ingame so I don't have much of a perspective on this. You gave us a link to a server topic with you under the admin list, still doesn't help as much either. Maybe have some people support you in proving yourself in this matter, but I don't see administrating as much as a application either.

My final choice is no, this is a clan for people who excel in certain skills of multiple skills. I'm afraid limited skills don't count.

Don't take anything to rough either.

If you are asking me, Derroith, everything remains the same only the old fountain was removed and I made a new one on a different spot.

But if you are asking Munk, he still has it saved.
Ehh, alright, I don't have my computer so I'm very limited in work right now. I'll finish it sometime.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:31:04 PM by Derroith »

Ehh, alright, I don't have my computer so I'm very limited in work right now. I'll finish it sometime.

Alrightly then, Derroith, good to know.

Name     
Crepe

Forum Account     
Crepe

Blockland ID   

Steam Account   
Nope
Eventing             
Journalism
Admin

Clan Status     
Comblock

Sorry, but your application has been denied by more than half the the moderation staff of Vokor and people not in the moderation staff, yes you derroith :), bringing our final answer to no.

Sorry, but your application has been denied by more than half the the moderation staff of Vokor and people not in the moderation staff, yes you derroith :), bringing our final answer to no.
oh....
can i still join servers!

oh....
can i still join servers!
Pretty sure you still can. However we may add permissions just how we did in Blockoworlds. Why? The reason is because of the griefers damaging the HQ extensively. Plus due to the griefers, the HQ is beyond from being done.

Pretty sure you still can. However we may add permissions just how we did in Blockoworlds. Why? The reason is because of the griefers damaging the HQ extensively. Plus due to the griefers, the HQ is beyond from being done.
oh. put permissions to brick trust only or whatever
super strong adminstration, lol