2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715

Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 48689 times)

oh no i'm downloading files, badspot did something :c

oh no i'm downloading files, badspot did something :c

yeah I think too

Tried reinstalling Blockland on a clean slate. Shaders still have an error.

i wonder if badspot fixed macs. will check

Or at least a way to select Nvidia from a list :S
If you have an Nvidia GPU that is capable of shaders (i.e. made within the last ten years), it should automatically work.  Are you using a laptop with an Intel chipset and an Nvidia GPU?  From what I know with my laptop that has a dedicated Nvidia Geforce GTX660M, it likes to automatically choose to use Nvidia or Intel depending on the program.

If you have an Nvidia GPU that is capable of shaders (i.e. made within the last ten years), it should automatically work.  Are you using a laptop with an Intel chipset and an Nvidia GPU?  From what I know with my laptop that has a dedicated Nvidia Geforce GTX660M, it likes to automatically choose to use Nvidia or Intel depending on the program.

My Nvidia GeForce doesn't work...

I'm guessing the next revision will be a BIG one.
Hopefully (most likely not. 99.9% sure.)he will add intel support.
I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't...

I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't...
He said he is "trying to make it run on the average computer before he makes it run on a toaster."
AKA wait for future updates or get a new computer.

There seems to be a problem with rendering transparent textures on StaticShapes when shaders are turned on.

I've exported this model both in 3DS Max 2012 and Milkshape 3D, both versions present the same issue. As far as I know I'm not doing anything wrong.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:37:52 PM by Pload »

Well for some reason it's not using the Nvidia for Blockland, and I got no idea how to force the Intel to bugger off when using that program :S Stupid Dell-made machines...

Are you having two video cards plugged to the motherboard at the same time or are you using two monitors at the same time?

I still cannot use shaders because EXT_texture_array is not supported on my card.