Poll

Server change? (Please only members vote)

Yes
10 (66.7%)
No
0 (0%)
Indifferent
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Minecraft Factions; BLFC: Changing servers because fuk dat $$ stuffstem  (Read 21263 times)

you quit because someone called you butthurt
why are you even on the internet, let alone minecraft factions?

you quit because someone called you butthurt
why are you even on the internet, let alone minecraft factions?

because the base was destroyed and we had almost nothing?

because the base was destroyed and we had almost nothing?
we left the server, who we thought were actually really fun guys were starfishs and proceeded to call me butthurt when i explained why i didn't like mcmmo.
sry i didnt see tat detale
By the way I still have a stack of diamonds and some other stuff on the original server. lol

you guys have quit so many servers just because  your base got destroyed

The original is because having Seventh stalk us is kind of stuffty. Or at least that's the reason I quit (I've stayed on faction servers and even hardcore servers where I've lost everything so don't even).
The rest I haven't had any part of but seriously guys have better bases, get good, rebuild, etc.

dude i didn't even know i was in this group. where are we at?

we left the server, who we thought were actually really fun guys were starfishs and proceeded to call me butthurt when i explained why i didn't like mcmmo.
yep and I've been ostracized from every game of Blockland factions because I did well on my own once.

Shall we commiserate and join in glorious cooperation?

I offered you to join my squad and you flat out ignored me and scattered BLFC.

The original is because having Seventh stalk us is kind of stuffty. Or at least that's the reason I quit (I've stayed on faction servers and even hardcore servers where I've lost everything so don't even).
The rest I haven't had any part of but seriously guys have better bases, get good, rebuild, etc.
This is the only reasonable complaint I've heard through the whole thread. Skip just doesn't like the game itself, which isn't his fault.

I offered you to join my squad and you flat out ignored me and scattered BLFC.
Problem is, you can't invite people because you aren't a moderator.

Why isn't the IP for this server posted anywhere? I just reinstalled Minecraft and I can't find the IP for the server I last played on (I think it was this server).

dont bother, this is dead

Do you have any idea which server I was playing? It was a hardcore factions server.

Since this was bumped:
Problem is, you can't invite people because you aren't a moderator.
Meh, I was trying to explain how having every 'squad' in a single faction was a bad idea, but nobody listened.
I invited you before I knew it was going to be like that.

Is this server offline?

EDIT: Nope, it's quite alive.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:14:25 PM by Jorgur »

dont bother, this is dead

Hue

We're still on Butler's server, seventh just doesn't know how to get into our base because he's a scrub