Placid's Challenges [1 Upcoming]

Author Topic: Placid's Challenges [1 Upcoming]  (Read 3492 times)

i beat the grapple challenge in 33 deaths btw,
and then i came back and beat it all a second time in ~14 minutes
not posting winners yet because its not done yet

not posting winners yet because its not done yet
i know but it had to be said so no one would ever forget ever.

Fix the lag :C

I'm not gettin any lag.. only 200 in ping. :u

Is this the end? lol

this is so screwed up, I lagged out so I rejoined, spawned and I was on the level before where I left. then it timed me out. I rejoined again and I was ontop of the build :\

aww i started making rocket jump challenge 1 month ago

i guess it's too late

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Where'd the level go?

D:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Where'd the level go?

D:
i wanted to start building a level but i've run out of ideas so i've taken a break to brainstorm more stuff
unless i just want to start on the rocket challenge now

Also some persons randomly spawn on the transparent top plate

i wanted to start building a level but i've run out of ideas so i've taken a break to brainstorm more stuff
unless i just want to start on the rocket challenge now
I'll help if you need me

Also some persons randomly spawn on the transparent top plate
that would be due to a glitch with player persistence. when you leave the server if you leave standing next to the cube it'll put you on top of the cube, i'm not really sure how i should fix that without disabling player persistence which would make level checkpoints not save.

that would be due to a glitch with player persistence. when you leave the server if you leave standing next to the cube it'll put you on top of the cube, i'm not really sure how i should fix that without disabling player persistence which would make level checkpoints not save.
make your own checkpoint saver?

oh wow i'm handicapped, i could just make an on spawn instantrespawn clients package to quickfix it. :L

oh wow i'm handicapped, i could just make an on spawn instantrespawn clients package to quickfix it. :L
wtf is you saying