The Steam Greenlight Thread - Stop making individual threads

Author Topic: The Steam Greenlight Thread - Stop making individual threads  (Read 5088 times)

or you can just use the Steam Megathread

blockland community would instantly turn to stuff if a lot more people would start buying it.
Can someone come up with a reason for this that's not:
-"i want a smaller community"
-wrong (as in, "everyone will have to buy it and run it through steam")

On-topic:
Secrets of Grindea seems like it would be fun.

Hahaha no: Slenderman:The Orphanage (ALPHA)

Edit: You guys are richards.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:34:18 PM by MegaScientifical »

>Game has blocks in it
"OGM MIENCRUFT CLONE!!!!!11!

they need to add a "3d/2d" filter to the search

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:03:01 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Why are there a bunch of russians adding games that aren't theirs and writing only in russian?

It's like they think everyone can understand them and that everyone speaks russia.

Why are there a bunch of russians adding games that aren't theirs and writing only in russian?

It's like they think everyone can understand them and that everyone speaks russia.

because the vast majority of people who add games to the steam greenlight, or at least 50% of them are complete handicaps.

My current updated list: (I list where I know it from and then my reasoning)

Bloody Trapland - UberHaxorNova. Cry & PewDiePie tried it, but it's pretty obvious why they'd have to quit.
McPixel - PewDiePie, of course. But really, this game is so random. I just hope they aren't forced to censor it.
Organ Trail - Saw azuritereaction play this. He totally boned over the game and failed right near the end. Maybe a Steam release could make him finish it? :D
Cry of Fear - Everyone. :D He put he wants it on Steam just so it's easier to access and install. It will always be free.
Haunted Investigations - PewDiePie. Yes, the game game is built on low definition models and such, but that helps heir to the eerie creepiness of it.
Kairo - AriaBlarg / Perrin (Creator). Perrin donated an early build of the game to Aria to stream once months ago, and I got to watch that while he helped via chat. Since then, I've talked with him several times, as well as people he knows. :D

In terms of the game, it heirs back to the days of Myst, Zork, etc. The art style could give you nostalgia, but the strange thing is this is a fully rendered environment, whereas back then this would have been panorama stills. Gives you that... awesome feeling.
Blockscape - Various users. Although this could be called a Minecraft clone, I do like the creativity you can accomplish - at least in those screenshots. I don't think it'd be too popular, but I think it would be good for Steam. :)

Hahaha no: Slenderman:The Orphanage (ALPHA)
So you need YouTube to think for you or something?

So you need YouTube to think for you or something?

I don't have time to read out every game, so I vote by what I know. Most of these I know by YouTube. :)

You don't have time to read things but you have time to watch a million stuffty lets players?