2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight

Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339143 times)

You don't get to say something and then back it up with approximately nothing. You do that, I'm gonna call you on it. I don't think you'd sit there and take it either if someone was calling your work low quality and offering no explanation. Get some perspective.

Pacing a "Greenlight" button on blockland main menu would make a huge progress and maybe more than 1%!

maybe a green "Vote for Blockland!", like DEMO button, but it brings you to the greenlight
i think this would be a good idea. make it big and annoying. if we get enough votes the button will go away. its motivation.

i think this would be a good idea. make it big and annoying. if we get enough votes the button will go away. its motivation.
Obnoxious advertising is the way to go!
Not being sarcastic. It would be a good way to get more views.

Make voting for blockland in greenlight required to play.
Hueheuheuaheau.

Maybe like this?

but the button has to be shiny like the logo

It should maybe be animated so it's easily visible it's clickable. I wouldn't be suprised of a majority of players mistook it as a splash text feature like minecraft has.

It should maybe be animated so it's easily visible it's clickable. I wouldn't be suprised of a majority of players mistook it as a splash text feature like minecraft has.

Or just maybe make it like a main menu button and put it below "Credits"

[img width=550]http://i.imgur.com/5YcWW.jpg[/im  g]

Maybe like this?

but the button has to be shiny like the logo
"Vote for Blockland on Steam or I'll kick your dog!"

Or just maybe make it like a main menu button and put it below "Credits"
And then make it green, shiny and have an odd synth sound like noWay.wav

Pacing a "Greenlight" button on blockland main menu would make a huge progress and maybe more than 1%!

maybe a green "Vote for Blockland!", like DEMO button, but it brings you to the greenlight
this please

It's a pity seeing that it still has only 1% of the required votes, I would have loved to see the community grow more rapidly :(

If only we could vote without buying games.

Then the whole community would be doing it.