Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339112 times)

List of third party add-ons added directly to the game:
 - Jirue faces/other images by him
I'm pretty sure the boat, cannon, skylands, and a few other things were user-created too.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:44:48 AM by Scars75 »

Client startup, server startup, overlay initialization, general large RTB Connect operations, etc.
Using schedules in order to create a kind of pseudo-threading for some operations would be a good idea.

In any case, I don't feel like arguing about this. That isn't what the topic is about anyway.

Are you kidding me lol? That's the weakest load of bullstuff I think you've ever spun out of your ass - and that's saying something going by your post history. Large RTB Connect operations? RTB Connect is a large operation.

Before you have another autism over how badly written RTB is maybe come up with atleast one piece of evidence to present, otherwise you're gonna wind up looking pretty loving stupid.

If you think rtb is so bad port, then why don't you make a better one?

Oh nice job reading next time eat a salad

Excuse me, I am currently eating a salad.

Thought on that, sorry for not looking.

Then why isn't it a default Add-On?

Probably because everything that is uploaded to it and downloaded from it uses a third-party site/hoster. If everything from RTB was moved over to blockland.us than maybe it could, but I doubt it. I don't see why it would be default when it doesn't even connect to the official site; it uses Ephialtes' site.

because he'd probably lose inspiration and stop working on it a quarter of the way in

don't get me wrong port, i love ya bro, and i'd do the same thing haha. but given the evidence, your many past unfinished projects, you probably wouldn't finish this one either.

it's better to just deal with what you have; stop bitching about it unless you have a better solution.

"Port said something I don't agree with! Better get the last word even though he said he wouldn't argue his point!"

it's better to just deal with what you have; stop bitching about it unless you have a better solution.
This so much.

I think Steam Workshop should include add-ons, but only the big ones, like RTB.

I think Steam Workshop should include add-ons, but only the big ones, like RTB.
That's not how Steam Workshop works.

Because I don't feel that an RTB duplicate is needed.

but you just

ugh

never mind

then dont complain about rtb if you won't make it better.

RTP
Return To Port

i just had to