2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight

Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339142 times)

Hey Badspot, you should link to the Steam Greenlight page on Badspot.us and Blockland.us.

Hey Badspot, you should link to the Steam Greenlight page on Badspot.us and Blockland.us.
^THIS

Yeah, I just assumed it was already on there until I checked.

he should add blockland.us but not badspot.us

he should add blockland.us but not badspot.us
what

he did say blockland.us in the description.

Will that 1% ever go to 2% :(

Will that 1% ever go to 2% :(
I find it hard to believe only 1k people voted yes :\

Where do I see the amount?

Where do I see the amount?
You don't. He's inferring because baddy said something about 100k people being 100%

Are you kidding me lol? That's the weakest load of bullstuff I think you've ever spun out of your ass - and that's saying something going by your post history. Large RTB Connect operations? RTB Connect is a large operation.

Before you have another autism over how badly written RTB is maybe come up with atleast one piece of evidence to present, otherwise you're gonna wind up looking pretty loving stupid.
"Port said something I don't agree with! Better get the last word even though he said he wouldn't argue his point!"

As cool as it would be to see blockland on steam i don't think it will get on steam after a while the hype will go down and just be another game.

I find it hard to believe only 1k people voted yes :\
relative to other more popular games, our playerbase is insanely small
really, we only have MAYBE ~50 actually active forum members to really see this anyway

Badspot

• Administrator
relative to other more popular games, our playerbase is insanely small
really, we only have MAYBE ~50 actually active forum members to really see this anyway

There 178 users online right now.  Over 600 have logged in today, 3300 within the past month.  The Blockland community is smaller than some for sure, but really it is well above average for an indie game. 

Pacing a "Greenlight" button on blockland main menu would make a huge progress and maybe more than 1%!

maybe a green "Vote for Blockland!", like DEMO button, but it brings you to the greenlight
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:42:29 PM by MrLoL² »