Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339044 times)

incorrect because that is a terrible idea
i was partially joking

I wouldn't want to make myself seem higher than anyone else because of an ID.

And then we can say we were the original 40k, but not in an starfish like manner.
And i can say im the original 4K, I wonder how much they will give for any <10 000 key out there when this game gets uberpopulated

I knew I should had bought hundreds of 4k keys back when I joined and then sold them when bl got on steam. I knew it! But I wanted that mobile banana phone so badly. Couldn't contain myself.

I knew I should had bought hundreds of 4k keys back when I joined and then sold them when bl got on steam. I knew it! But I wanted that mobile banana phone so badly. Couldn't contain myself.
I bought a mobile pear phone...

But again sony vegas pro is a glitchy disaster
how is it glitchy when it's compatible with more filetypes, more stable, and straight-forward than WLMM
seriously

how is it glitchy when it's compatible with more filetypes, more stable, and straight-forward than WLMM
seriously

lol "more straight-forward"

Valve should make promo reskins of weapons for tf2 based on blockland items

Like the gun can be a reskin of the pistol, the sword is a reskin of the eyelander, the rocket launcher will be a reskin of the liberty launcher, and maybe the hammer could be the bat?

lol "more straight-forward"
I found it to be, but I guess some people are complete morons and are afraid to experiment.

This is what he probably means, not sure entirely.
But isn't that a clam phone?

what is that
if it's real
i want it

I told you! You can't contain yourself once you see it!

But isn't that a clam phone?

Oops. You're right. I compared the phone for banana phone and i found one like that filled inside a banana :/

EDIT: Let's not go offtopic!

I found it to be, but I guess some people are complete morons and are afraid to experiment.

being straight-forward != requiring experimentation