Author Topic: I Got A Girly Friend  (Read 8597 times)

I rode badly put together rides before.
Without any milk


But seriously those things creek and rattle like a bitch

I know that horribly put together ride! Its your gf!

Heyoooooo

But seriously those things creek and rattle like a bitch

The rides are a body of water?
I had no idea

I rode badly put together rides before.
Without any milk


But seriously those things creek and rattle like a bitch
I like to count the missing parts.

I know that horribly put together ride! Its your gf!

Heyoooooo


I know, i only posted it 2 times for a rasin.

Awww that's so cute c:
Have fun

I'm the quiet type in real life.
I'm the quiet type, but I'm sure I'll eventually get a boyfriend.

The rides are a body of water?
I had no idea
I c wut u did thar

I like to count the missing parts.
Hm I never thought of doing that.
I should start.

I know, i only posted it 2 times for a rasin.
A raisin? Only a mere raisin? They'd eat you alive in the business world!

I c wut u did thar
Hm I never thought of doing that.
I should start.
Trust me once you get passed 10 it gets concerning.

A raisin? Only a mere raisin? They'd eat you alive in the business world!
Yep, it's a tough world out there.

Stop being quiet and show your gentials for the ladies.
I'm not into that stuff.

You're lying.
Don't loving lollygag with me, you have it too, there is a loving image there showing it.

..or is my forums forgeted up

I'm the quiet type, but I'm sure I'll eventually get a boyfriend.
cause you're probably more nice than I am :c

Don't loving lollygag with me, you have it too, there is a loving image there showing it.

..or is my forums forgeted up

I think your forums are forgeted up, bro

Trust me once you get passed 10 it gets concerning.
 Yep, it's a tough world out there.
I've had some concerning things before lol.
Like once the bus was duck taped together in 1 spot O_O

I've had some concerning things before lol.
Like once the bus was duck taped together in 1 spot O_O
I've seen worse.