Author Topic: Oh Jesus...  (Read 11312 times)

I was at school one day when a girl walked up to me and handed me this note.
She said "This isn't from me." I opened it and read it and it was from a girl on the bus. She wanted me to be her boy friend. (WHY WOULD SHE!?! nobody likes me!!) I kinda excepted. We never hang out, just talk. Shes not the type of girl that I want. Shes not that.... "beautiful" and "hot". I just want to be friends but not friends as-in almost BF GF. I need some advise on how to get her off my back VERY lightly. Very slowly and not as harmful to her "Heart". (Like I care anyways)

May I have some advise? Please? PLEASE?!

tell her your gay lol

or you already have a girlfriend that goes to the rival school

or you already have a girlfriend that goes to the rival school
No way. She would be like "You already had a girl friend!? *SLAP*"
I would go. "Ow..."

He's 12 so nothing really deep is going to happen outa this anyway.

hmm ease out of the "relationship", get her talking to different people then she'll loose interest or just stay your friend

tell her you don't want to ruin your friendship that you have with her or something along those lines.

tell her you don't want to ruin your friendship that you have with her or something along those lines.
That help a little... I need a Tad bit more advice please.

just tell her your a selfish jerk that she would hate after a week.
act like your doing her a favor lol

Not your personal dating help line.

I don't care. I just need advise.

Tell her meatspin is your homepage.

Azerath, quit lying and trying to be cool.  Like Hell you "don't care".  You keep saying you don't like her or "don't think she's 'hawt'", but you went ahead and went out with her anyway.  Why?  Because you're pathetic.  And then you go posting to us about how you don't like her, and you know exactly what to do about it.  However, we're supposed to give you "advice" on how to dump her without hurting her.

It's not gonna happen.  This girl sounds like the over-sensitive type.  No matter what you do, it's going to hurt. So be bluntly honest.  Don't add anything you don't need to, just tell her you're done with her, tell her why, and walk away.

P.S.  Never say yes when they ask through a note, or get someone else to do it for them.  Make them do it, and make sure they know you want them to do it in person.
God, I love Drama.  Best section of the BL forums, evar.

Tell her that it's too early to get into a relationship: You're like, 12, right? Tell her that you should be FRIENDS, but just friends: Plus, that way, if she BECOMES hot/beautiful than you've got your girl :P

Hey, don't be picky, this is gonna be the only one to ask you out untill 11th grade. Say yes.