Author Topic: Oh Jesus...  (Read 11535 times)

Do you like me?

[] yes

[] no

You know what, bisjac has a point there.
Since she wrote it for you on a piece of paper, write on a piece of paper "I'd rather just stay friends"
and have someone give it to her.
Fight fire with fire, if she has to tell her she loves you on a piece of paper, don't go out with her.

Bullets work well. So do large wooden, shaped poles.

Or...for irony...send her a note (using the same person she sent to you) telling her your 'leaving' her.

Seriously though...its best just to drift. If it goes smooth enough then she will get the message and maybe dislike you.

Only problem is if she confronts you (all pissed off-like). If that happens then just say its cos she is always mad at you like (like right now). She will know its not true making her even more frustrated. Eventually she will leave.

Pretend to be gay.

Yeah, pretend to be one of those guys of the HGN or Food network.

send her a note saying "This is madness"
I'd like to see where this goes.

Dig a really large hole in the backyard. Then invite her over. She'll say " all I demand is a simple offering of love and affection". Thats when you say "Love and affection? You won't find any of that here or down there". Edge her closer to pit. She should then say "This is totally bad....mad or, like, something". Then you say "bad? BAD? THIS IS MY LIFE!!!!" then start playing some bonjovi.

That's completely handicapped, I approve.

[TDTG]Mina

I don't think you should fight fire with fire, that would just make it an even bigger fire! fight fire with water, so that you can actually put it out :P But seriously, go get a cat, give her the cat, tell her to look at the paw, have the cat have a note tied to its paw, and make her read it while pouring water all over the cat and putting it on her head XD sorry, just a lil' bit random today ^_^ :D

i approve of mina's logic

Dig a really large hole in the backyard. Then invite her over. She'll say " all I demand is a simple offering of love and affection". Thats when you say "Love and affection? You won't find any of that here or down there". Edge her closer to pit. She should then say "This is totally bad....mad or, like, something". Then you say "bad? BAD? THIS IS MY LIFE!!!!" then start playing some bonjovi.

Better yet, have Jon Bon Jovi come out of the pit.

i approve of mina's logic

As do I

Better yet, have Jon Bon Jovi come out of the pit.

Today has been a mentally productive day for the BL forums.  I approve.
Edit:I put my text in the quote.  I fail. Fixxd
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 10:50:18 PM by TheSilentNinja »

Not a clue, boy of bad the grammar.

a hot gril wants to be your gril freind and nobody likes you....oh jesus,.....NOBODY LIKES ME HOLY ice cream
 HUxffgvndkgnfkdfnvmkefgnkmdnf kjnjk
dnkjgnijekvdfngdkngkdfgmiergm fdkmvkdfmgmdfkmdkgm
kdmkvd.....f.dv.....fdvknfjgv ........hfddv.....DFJV,ODKOFMGVFKJGIO,JFDMFJ
KMDIOGFM,KDFMGKIVMGOMGOMGOMGOMGIJGFMCVKOEMF,OGCVJIMGRJC
FIGMVNOIJDGIV,NSDJGV
NIJDFVMDJVGD,GVLJ

[size=02pt]seriusly I totlay got it going with this girl and we both know it we just don't tell eachother but someone else likes here and for a year i haven't beeen in the same class but he has he probalyalreadymade his move.[/size]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 12:14:21 AM by Blockk dude »

Wow....I've never told anyone that...........