Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12450 times)

Kalphiter has done all this hard work with his service, yet those two are disrespecting him.
Why do I owe him respect? He's nothing but disrespectful to everyone, including his paying clients. I owe him nothing lol.

Why do I owe him respect? He's nothing but disrespectful to everyone, including his paying clients. I owe him nothing lol.
Yet does that warrant to cause a stuffstorm? No.

But then why is he ganging up with Lub to stuff on Kalphiter.

Kalphiter has done all this hard work with his service, yet those two are disrespecting him.
That has nothing to do with his job though, his job is to moderate not to shoot rainbows out of his ass and smell like roses. Kalphiter is a douchebag who thinks hes ten times smarter than he is, he brought the disrespect on himself. Despite common belief, we didnt all just wake up one day and start hating on him because hes smarter than us (hah). How about instead of making posts asking us question I ask you a simple one - Why do you even give a stuff that they are arguing when you are not involved, aside from one post where you tried to make a jab at Lub and appear to have been ignored?

No, what I'm saying is he calls everyone autistic.

That's because a lot of people here are autistic...? Haven't you've noticed the surprisingly large number of people claiming to be autistic?

But then why is he ganging up with Lub to stuff on Kalphiter.

just because he spent time on it doesnt mean it doesnt suck. your parents obviously spent some time making you and look how that turned out.

just because he spent time on it doesnt mean it doesnt suck. your parents obviously spent some time making you and look how that turned out.
It's just fine. And wow at the insult.
That's because a lot of people here are autistic...? Haven't you've noticed the surprisingly large number of people claiming to be autistic?
IMO he overuses autistic but that's your opinion.
That has nothing to do with his job though, his job is to moderate not to shoot rainbows out of his ass and smell like roses. Kalphiter is a douchebag who thinks hes ten times smarter than he is, he brought the disrespect on himself. Despite common belief, we didnt all just wake up one day and start hating on him because hes smarter than us (hah). How about instead of making posts asking us question I ask you a simple one - Why do you even give a stuff that they are arguing when you are not involved, aside from one post where you tried to make a jab at Lub and appear to have been ignored?
Lub has been doing this for months. It's getting extremely annoying. Where is his service.

Every time he's posted in kalphiter's thread, this is the first thing anyone says. So because he's moderator, he's not allowed to be mean to anyone?

That's lame.
I'd like to count the times that no one ever calls out Badspot on this type of thing.  Just because Ephi is only a moderator doesn't mean he's expected to hold up his super-status with his job.

Exactly.  He's a stuff-smearing crybaby who really deserves nothing.

I don't know why OP is having a hissy fit, Kalphiter has shown himself time and time again to be a pompous starfish over his stuff and for many other things (namely anything that has to do, even remotely, with Valve/Steam/the Source Engine).  I think Ephi/Lub's responses are just great in the fact that they completely punch gigantic gaping holes in Kalphiter's crying, I don't care if they are huge starfishs about it but it's not like we can report them for flaming (especially when none of us even really like Kalphiter).

zing

Ok, fine this backfired.

I take it all back.

Ok, fine this backfired.

I take it all back.
Oh ok. Ill just pretend you never made this topic. Youre not an idiot in my book anymore.

Kaphiter and the OP are autism

Ok, fine this backfired.

I take it all back.
Yeah, it's okay OP.  Now at least you don't look as big of a moron now.

Ok, fine this backfired.

I take it all back.

Extreme mountain backpeddling

Oh ok. Ill just pretend you never made this topic. Youre not an idiot in my book anymore.
Sigh, I overlooked Lub's side and was biased. I apologize.
Kaphiter and the OP are autism
...Um, autistic?
Yeah, it's okay OP.  Now at least you don't look as big of a moron now.
;-;
Extreme mountain backpeddling
lol

You need to grow up.

You are constantly posting inflammatory comments in his topic, of course he is going to be disrespectful to those who do.
And in-case you haven't noticed, Kalphiter's service has been running fine for a considerable period of time now, surely if it was as bad as you claim, no one would use it. Oh wait, they do!

Pull the other one, you ain't foolin' no one.

Whoa, people are still arguing my point?

I need to think about this.