Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12397 times)

Lub registered after Kalphiter. :facePalm:
Ive been here longer than Kalphiter and if you checked my profile it would say I registered later.

Actually I checked and it wouldnt, he registered a few days after this account. Whatever point still stands that registration dates arent a valid way to check whos been here longer.

its sad how it was lub and kalph first, then people started joining the arguement.

if it was only lub and kalph, this wouldnt be here (probably).

Ive been here longer than Kalphiter and if you checked my profile it would say I registered later.

Actually I checked and it wouldnt, he registered a few days after this account. Whatever point still stands that registration dates arent a valid way to check whos been here longer.
Yeah, correct.

Lub lubs to bash Kalphiter and say his hosting service is better.
But all Lub's hosting service hosts are just his dreams and some more bashing.

It's not even a dedicated server, Lub's "service" is just his brain hosting his ideas and plans as far as I know.

Yeah, correct.

Lub lubs to bash Kalphiter and say his hosting service is better.
But all Lub's hosting service hosts are just his dreams and some more bashing.

It's not even a dedicated server, Lub's "service" is just his brain hosting his ideas and plans as far as I know.
Were you actually supporting what I was saying or was that something sarcastic - I cant be sure...

its sad how it was lub and kalph first, then people started joining the arguement.

if it was only lub and kalph, this wouldnt be here (probably).

Well it doesn't just effect Kalph and Lub but all the consumers who use Kalph's service

I mean, I don't so I probably should be here but I threw my opinion in anyway from what I've read and researched on the subject.

On a semi-unrelated note, who was the person that reported Pacnet to Verizon?

On a semi-unrelated note, who was the person that reported Pacnet to Verizon?
Lub.

lub wants to make everyone's services look bad so everyone will use his.

Well that's what it's starting to look like

and the bad thing about that is...?

a monopoly is just simply unfair if you ask me. if i was looking for someone to host servers for me (and all prejudices aside), i would probably go with kalphiter's, because even though lub says his is better, i simply can't trust what he says when he has to flat-out lie about the competition and at the same time boast so much about how great his service is. i've seen how strong kalphiter's servers can be, and lub has yet to get a server with 100+ players (and beat kalphiter's record for the server with most BL players at one time), so i honestly don't see how he has any room to trash talk kalphiter's service like he is, when his own service hasn't even been around for nearly as long (has it even started?). i'd probably go with lub's though if he actually had something to show other than big talk; kalphiter's been doing his service for a long time.

on another note, however, i'm more inclined to believe lub would handle his service more professionally (not trying to make hosts make unfair compromises or give super admin). kalphiter's abused his hosting service before, i specifically remember the time he deliberately disconnected me from pecon's server via console after i had accused him of trolling and trying to ruin the game (he was healing the bosses as a normal, and doing it again and again each round). i've also witnessed him give himself admin/super admin on various servers he hosts as well when the host was away or said no; he'd always claim it was "to do maintenance", but i'd sometimes see him using it to cheat at games or ban people he had grudges against.

Theres only one other hosting service and its Kalphs. Youre making it sound like he ran amok destroying server hosting services one-by-one.

thing is though, considering the current size of the community, we don't really need more than one or two hosting services. so i guess it actually is a monopoly for now.