Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12238 times)

life's gonna be rough for you
whenever you're arguing with someone, why do you always mention their social life?

i don't want to start anything i'm just curious

means a lot coming from a 13 year old who went on a rage fit for being banned for a week

I dont remember being banned before my 'rage fit'.
whenever you're arguing with someone, why do you always mention their social life
bolt is a crazy emo dude irl so he maked a attempt to make others feel bad about their social life.

whenever you're arguing with someone, why do you always mention their social life?
i don't want to start anything i'm just curious
bolt, a lot like extrude and a number of others, rarely argues so much as hurls insults at the other person until they either give up, seeing no reason to continue arguing, or go nuts and destroy themselves by taking his bait

bolt, a lot like extrude and a number of others, rarely argues so much as hurls insults at the other person until they either give up, seeing no reason to continue arguing, or go nuts and destroy themselves by taking his bait
really?

i didn't really notice

really?
i didn't really notice
he does make legitimate points sometimes, but that doesn't seem to be the case here

Isn't it just so convenient that you end up in almost every thread that has to do with lub, and always back him up. you two are just the cutest couple.
i'm 99% sure he was being sarcastic

Precisely.

These people aren't interested in discussing the matter. Its an opportunity to be bitter and poisonous.

You have to wonder why, these people like to pose as the voice of maturity and reason but we all know better. I think we'd all get along much nicer if certain people weren't trying to cause friction all the time.

Ah well, just have to manage it away. What is there to say here anyway? Ephi and Lub have clearly gone too far. Its about time everyone just cools off and goes their own ways. It would benefit us all.

Problem here is that Ephi and Lub's opinion on Kalphiter is a total conflict of interest, and they are now taking it out on Kalphiters customers. Its just not right.

i'm 99% sure he was being sarcastic
Yeah? doesn't disprove my point.

Also wound, something is obviously not right with Boltster.

He constantly tries to tell people about his nameless "girlfriend" and his "active social life" and his "time at the gym", and more recently his "big income".

You would assume someone who has it so easy, for lack of a better word, would be pretty happy right?

Why is it he is so determined to spend his day upsetting people online and trying to convince them his life is wonderful?

Seems to fit the archetype for depression. I read this article by a psychologist who was saying how a lot of people who are dedicated "trolls" online tend to have an unhappy existence and try to make themselves feel better about it by bringing others to their level. There have been two incidents where Blockland "trolls" have sincerely admitted depression and profusely apologized in private, so I'm open to believing this for sure.

Hey, maybe Boltster is just a combination of everything bad in a person, I don't know. But I don't think Boltster is as happy or carefree as he pretends. Heck, maybe we actually need to be giving him support.

Problem here is that Ephi and Lub's opinion on Kalphiter is a total conflict of interest, and they are now taking it out on Kalphiters customers. Its just not right.
How are we taking it out on his customers, did you read anything posted or not? I've always maintained that if people want to stay with Kalphiter, that's their choice, I don't mind, why would I take anything out on his customers when my issue clearly isn't with them?

Try reading around before dancing into a thread and making sweeping accusations. Oh and boltster seems completely normal to me, the kind of person who would survive in the real world. Nice guys get eaten up, have fun!

How are we taking it out on his customers, did you read anything posted or not? I've always maintained that if people want to stay with Kalphiter, that's their choice, I don't mind, why would I take anything out on his customers when my issue clearly isn't with them?

Try reading around before dancing into a thread and making sweeping accusations. Oh and boltster seems completely normal to me, the kind of person who would survive in the real world. Nice guys get eaten up, have fun!
By going into his thread and blatantly trashing his service. You're not as good as arguing as you are at trolling my friend.

By going into his thread and blatantly trashing his service. You're not as good as arguing as you are at trolling my friend.
If he had any sense he'd lock the thread, there's nothing that needs discussing there and all support and billing queries should be handled in private, obviously he just wants drama.

If he had any sense he'd lock the thread, there's nothing that needs discussing there and all support and billing queries should be handled in private, obviously he just wants drama.
Rub I know you're smart, quit fail-trolling seriously it's not working.

Rub I know you're smart, quit fail-trolling seriously it's not working.
Locking the thread is genuine advice, discussing service problems and billing concerns in public is not professional.

you've only called me a handicap, what is it, 6 times now lol

the billing queries get redirected to pms almost immediately. it's the idiots who post them in the topic you're complaining about, not kalphiter.